The Plan

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Yes! Harder!!”

“Faster!!”

“Harder!!”

Voices echoed from the closed door made Jessica and Taeyeon put their ears closer to the door.

“Taeyeon, whose are those voices…?”

“FASTER, YUL!”

“Jess… I don’t know if it’s just me or not, but they seem to be… OH MY ERT MIND!!” Taeyeon grasped her own hair and shook her head hard. Jessica made an evil smirk when a loud bang sound can be heard from the room,"Ooouuw they are hardcore!" Taeyeon laughed ertly while still eavesdropping to the closed room.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon! What’s in your mind?” Sunny appeared and hit Taeyeon’s head lightly.

“They just practicing for you guys’ information.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and passed Jessica who was smiling to her.

Jessica’s smile turned into a flat lips as she saw Tiffany didn’t return hers but walking to the certain room instead.

In the room, Yoona seemed to be sweating a lot from punching Hyoyeon and Yul seemed to be panting hard as Seohyun looked so calm like ever. Taeyeon and Jessica’s mouths turned into an ‘O’ shape and nodded understandingly when they saw the scene inside the room.

“Breakfast time, girls!” Sunny shouted and brought a tray full of foods to the room.

Tiffany turned around and back with a tray full of milk, juices and other drinks, she seemed in difficulty when Jessica looked at her, Jessica ran to her side and held the tray to make it more balance,”Just ask if you can’t do it by yourself.” Jessica smirked as she teased the younger girl.

Tiffany didn’t say anything and put the tray down in front of the other girls and sat down.

Jessica realized that Tiffany might be mad at her but she didn’t know the reason, so being an arrogant Jung, she decided to stay silent too.

“FOOOD!! WHY DO YOU GUYS DIDN’T TELL ME???” Sooyoung ran from the door and sat beside busy Yoona.

“Sorry Youngie.” Yoona cheekily grinned and stuffed another French toast to her big mouth.

“Jess, as you can see, we improve much since the first time we met, so, when will we save Krystal?” Yuri asked Jessica seriously made the latter stop eating her cereals.

“AH! YOU STOLE MY LINE!” Taeyeon exclaimed while pointing to Yuri who was totally clueless.

“Hahaha, that was what me and Taeyeon talked about this morning when you guys practiced. We’ve seen the progress from you guys especially you Yuri, but to destroy the governments, we don’t think it’s enough, but to kidnap Krystal back, we’re more than enough. Do you guys get it?” Jessica looked around and got the nods from the other girls, well except Sooyoung who busily spread peanut butter to her toast. Yoona nudged the latter and Sooyoung grinned idiotically then nodded several times.

“Okay. This is what we will gonna do, I know where Krystal being kidnapped now, Krystal showed up to my dream last night, she kept telling me about the past, tomorrow and experiment so I think that Krystal wanna tell us that she is in our former experiment laboratory since years ago. And the place is still so damn fresh in our memories, since we kept there for long enough to know every single details of the place. And in the nights, I knew that the guards will be lesser, but why Krystal showed up last night?”

“Because she knew that tonight is the perfect night.” Taeyeon answered smartly.

“Exactly, she is a very smart young girl, she must be wanted us to do something tonight, that was why she didn’t show up on the nights before.” Jessica made a high five with Taeyeon who was so proud that she guessed correctly.

“Okay, that was cool. I would like to dream of her sometimes…” Yul blushed at her own remark and got a glare from Jessica,”Don’t flirt with my baby Jung.” Yul shivered from the cold answer and gulped more milk to ease her nervous.

“Jess, how will we get there and what will we do there?” Sunny spoke up after she observed much in silent.

“We will use our range rover and split ourselves to three teams, basically they are attack team, support team and busy team.”

“Busy team?” Hyoyeon raised one of her eyebrows and now Sooyoung answered her quickly,”Yeah, busy team. They are gonna be very busy, since they will have to defend the support team and help the attack team if they’re needed. Oh great, this toast really nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter