Great Morning

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAY 2

AUTHOR’S POV

After their moment on the day before, Jessica felt more determined to win Mr. Hwang’s heart. She woke up in the morning and put her binocular on, she skipped the view of bathing Michelle and observed Mr. Hwang from his wake up early in the morning, she took note about his habit, his favorite breakfast and his usual attire to work. She realized that Mr. Hwang was always with his glasses, so she thought that his glasses were meant so much to him, and he never missed his morning newspaper, so she took a note about it too. Then suddenly a wave from the certain mansion bothered her, she turned her binocular to that way and saw Leo pumped his fist up and mouthing,”Hwaiting!” She smiled and waved too, then she saw that Leo was called by Mr. Hwang so she quickly closed the curtain, she can’t be spotted by Mr. Hwang or their plans will be ruined.

Today she put her casual attire and decided to pretend that she was passing by, she ran to the store on the edge of the valley and waited for him to come out, she was planning to greet him politely,”Ah there he is!” Jessica fixed her clothes and started to walk to him like a passerby.  He was coming out in a difficulty of bringing a pile of files. From the direction where Jessica walked there were a group of skater boys, they were dressed in leather jacket, ripped jeans, piercings everywhere, tattoo on their bodies, and of course, skating everywhere.

“Yo, show me your new move!” A boy shouted from their group then the one with purple hair skated faster.

“Okay! WOOOOhooo! YAAH! Watch out watch out!” The certain punk waved his arms to Mr. Hwang who was on his way to his car, Mr. Hwang turned around,”YAAH!” Then…

*BRUAAK!*

Mr. Hwang closed his eyes and was shocked as his files scattered on the ground,”Are you okay, Mr. Hwang?” There was Jessica, asking Mr. Hwang’s condition as she pinning the boy on the wall,”UUggh…” The boy groaned in pain because Jessica’s arm pinned his neck on the wall.

“Oh… Yeah… You can let him go, Jessica-ssi.” Mr. Hwang who was shocked just fixed his glasses back on his nose since it was dropped almost to his mouth because of the earlier sudden incident.

“ARGH!” The boy groaned again when Jessica let him go,”It was all because of you, old man! If you weren’t here, I won’t get pushed like that!” Mr. Hwang got more shocked when the boy pointed to him impolitely, he got speechless. The boy’s rude act made Jessica felt annoyed, she pulled the boy by his ear,”Yah, respect your elder! And who do you call old man just now? He is my Father! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!” Jessica glared to his other friends as his friends stepped forward to help their friend, but they stepped back as Jessica glared at them. Mr. Hwang unconsciously smiled when there was someone who got his back up, but realizing that it was Jessica, his face back into a blank one, expressionless.

“Noona, I don’t hit woman, don’t try to get on my nerves.” The boy glared at Jessica and yanked Jessica’s hand away, but he was shocked when the girl didn’t even budge, and with split of seconds, all the boys rubbed their forehead,”YAH! It hurts! Wait? Who did that to us?” they got flicked by Jessica one by one, then they looked at Jessica who was blew her fingers,”Headshots. I can make the flicks into punches, wanna try?” All the boys shook their head and ran away in fear,”Chicken.” Hissed Jessica. The purple haired boy was also trying to go away but held by his collar by Jessica,”Where do you wanna go? Apologize first.” The boy turned around and peed his pants then bowing unstoppably,”Sorry, Ahjussi. Forgive me. Sorry for my rude act and harsh words, sorry Ahjussi, Sorry…” Mr. Hwang smiled then patted his head,”You’re forgiven, just don’t skate around like that, okay?” The boy nodded vigorously then ran for his life to his friends,”YAH DON’T LEAVE ME!”

Mr. Hwang’s eyes met Jessica’s,”Ah, good morning Mr. Hwang, what a coincidence, I was just passing by on this street, is it your house?” Mr. Hwang nodded and with his blank expression,”Thank you, Jessica-ssi. Well, I have to go now.” Mr. Hwang nodded slightly again and bent down to pick his files from the ground. Jessica, even was in awestruck, bent down and helped him,”Here, Mr. Hwang. Have a safe trip…” Jessica handed his papers and bowed politely, Mr. Hwang smiled when Jessica was facing ground but his expression turned blank again when Jessica faced him,”Yes. Excuse me.” Mr. Hwang opened his car and drove away while Jessica childishly waving when the car driven away made Mr. Hwang saw her from the rear mirror and chuckled,”Well maybe she isn’t that bad…… ……… ………. Oh no, I shouldn’t think that way, still, Tiffany should be with a good guy. Yeah yeah, she should.” Mr. Hwang shook his head and focused himself in driving to his workplace. But little did he know, he already developed a little, tiny, mini soft spot for Jessica.

When the car wasn’t in her sight, Jessica literally jumping all around,”OH YEAH! I AM SO CLEVER! I AM SO CLEVER! I AM SO CLEVER! THANK YOU GOD FOR SENDING US PUNKS AND ANNOYING TEENAGERS! Well, not really, God. But… You know what I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter