Why Couldn't Us...?

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

All the girls seemed to be very excited with Seohyun’s abilities. Who’s not if the latter herself said that everyone could attacked her together and Seohyun will definitely escaped with Jessica’s speed.

Jessica held Seohyun’s waist,”We’re gonna begin on 3! 1… 2…”

“STOPP!!”

Everyone turned her head to Tiffany who was walking to Jessica and Seohyun,”Hold her here! Not THERE!” Jessica’s hand moved to Seohyun’s arms not on Seohyun’s waist anymore.

“….Jeez Jealous Fany…” Taeyeon mumbled and got a scold from the latter,”I CAN HEAR YOU, TAEYEON!” Tiffany shouted while pointing to Jessica’s side.

“Gosh Taeyeon! You don’t have to be so close, we don’t even start!” Jessica nudged the unseen Taeyeon.

“Oops got caught hihihi.”

“Okay everyone, 1…”

Everyone looked serious.

“2…”

They set their eyes to Jessica and Seohyun.

“3!”

Yuri flew to both of them right after 3 was shouted and Sunny already threw a fireball to them.

“Jessica Unnie, to the left 3 steps and watch out for Yoona Unnie.” Seohyun calmly commanded Jessica and right like what Seohyun said, they managed to escape from Yuri’s attack and Sunny’s fireball and at the same time from Yoona’s punch.

“Get me to the center of the room because Taeyeon Unnie is right behind us, NOW!” Again, Seohyun was right, they still can feel the swing of Taeyeon’s kick behind them and Sunny again threw some fireballs which missed them because of their sudden run to the center of the room which was kind of behind Sunny and clearly Sunny can’t see them for a while.

“What the…?” Sunny said as she can feel Seohyun and Jessica behind her.

“Time to give up, Sunny. Hehe.” Jessica held Sunny’s neck from behind her and chuckled.

“YAH! Jessica! Don’t get too close to her!!!!” Sudden outburst from Tiffany made the atmosphere relaxed down a bit.

But soon after that Hyoyeon ran to Jessica,”To the side of Tiffany Unnie, now!” Seohyun commanded to Jessica and they again escaped from the attacks from Hyoyeon and Yuri who was intended to attack them too.

They escaped all the attacks from the girls, Jessica and Seohyun made the girls gave up because of exhausting or caught from their behind.

“Gosh, I’m TIREDDD!!” Yoona was running and throwing her punches aimlessly to Seohyun and Jessica who were easily dodged them and Jessica even managed to pinch Yoona’s cheeks sometimes.

“SICA UNNIEEE!!!” Yoona grunted in frustrated and stomped her feet like a child.

“HAHAHAHAHA!” Unconsciously Jessica stopped beside Sooyoung, Jessica and Sooyoung laughed together and soon after that Sooyoung tried to catch Jessica but with Seohyun’s command, they could get away from Sooyoung’s long hands.

The one who was never touched by the duo now only Tiffany. First, because Tiffany didn’t do anything to harm Seohyun or Jessica, except for those jealousy shouts when Jessica held someone’s neck from behind. Second, because Jessica wanted to save the best for last. And Third, actually Jessica didn’t want to catch her.

“Jess, why you don’t attack Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter