I Believe You

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The ride to their house was so quiet, everyone looked troubled much with the facts they got from earlier in the building. No one seemed want to break the silence, even the pranksters just sat quietly.

“We’re here.” Sooyoung turned off the engine and they all went into the house, and sat in circle in the living room with Tiffany beside Taeyeon. Tiffany didn’t say a thing, her eyes were all red and stain of tears could be seen on her puffy cheeks. It makes Jessica felt pity and wanted to hug her, but she helped Yuri to take Krystal into the room instead. Tiffany bit her lips as she can feel all the girls were looking at her now. But no one says a thing. Even Taeyeon seemed to be loss on words beside Sunny, Sunny held Taeyeon’s hand as she knew Taeyeon needed it, Taeyeon seemed to be confused, maybe she knew something more about this incident.

Jessica Krystal’s hair and some scars on her younger sister’s body, tears rolled down on her cheeks as she caressed Baby Jung’s cheek,”Soojung-ah, you have to be strong, arasso?” Yuri quickly wiped a tear when she saw Jessica cried like that.

“Yuri-ssi, please take care of Krystal. Don’t do something stupid to her, I know you are more than willing to take care of her.” With that Yuri nodded and Jessica left to the living room, sat beside Sunny.

Sooyoung rubbed Jessica’s back,”She will be fine, Jess. Krystal is a strong kid, we always know that.” Yoona headed to kitchen and brought a glass of warm water to Jessica,”Drink up, Unnie. It will calm you more.”

Jessica just smiled then looked into Tiffany’s eyes, she tried to find the truth but fear and sadness blocked the true colors of her heart in her eyes. Jessica stood up and signaled Sooyoung and Taeyeon to come with her.

“Taeyeon-ah, I don’t know what to do. I love Tiffany but I can’t stand still if she is the spy or anything you wanted to call her…” Taeyeon and Sooyoung hugged Jessica before she broke down.

“Yah, ice princess is melting!” Taeyeon exclaimed and it successfully made Jessica smiled a bit,”Thank you, you guys…”

Sooyoung wiped a tear,”Jess, I think we should ask Tiffany about this, we haven’t heard her explanation, and she told us that it wasn’t what It looked like, so maybe she’s not like what we thought.”

Taeyeon continued,"And if i'm not mistaken, i heard a girl's voice from the laboratory talking to Mr. Hwang back then, and i'm sure that wasn't Tiffany's voice. But still, how can they know about our plan?! Let's think about it later, now we should know about Tiffany first. What do you think, Jess?"

Jessica just nodded then hugged them again,”Thank God I have you guys.” Sooyoung and Taeyeon smiled at the warm remark from the ice princess, just when they wanted to cherish the sweet moment, Jessica pulled away and left them back to the living room. Just like that.

“Goddamn I almost believe that she was a different person just now.” Taeyeon just smiled then left Sooyoung back to beside Sunny who was hugging and calming Tiffany down at the moment.

“Tiffany, is it okay if we ask some things to you now?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany carefully while Jessica stared at the eye smiler with full of question stare.

Tiffany looked up,”Yes.” She avoided Jessica’s stare, she didn’t want to break into tears again since it was so hurt to see Jessica like that.

“Can you tell me honestly, what Mr. Hwang meant earlier?” Taeyeon asked her again and nudged Sooyoung to focus at the younger girl’s eyes.

“I really didn’t know anything about it. I am not betraying anyone, if it is the thing that you guys want to make sure.” Tiffany coldly answered Taeyeon and stared into Sooyoung’s eyes as she knew that Sooyoung was trying to stare at hers at the moment.

Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon,”I can’t see through her eyes… Too much tears blocked my view.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter