I Don't Know...

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 AUTHOR’S POV

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” The leader of the guys in black deepened the gun to Yuri’s skin as he saw Jessica. Jessica raised her hands and nodded while giving a peace sign to that guy.

“Okay, let’s have a deal here. Don’t hurt Yuri, and we will give you anything you want. How’s that? Cool enough?” Jessica tried to negotiate with the guy.

“I want you guys to follow me. But I know that you guys won’t do it. And…” The guy was talking when Krystal cut him off,”Yah, stupido!” Krystal shouted made the guy turned his head to Krystal.

Krystal widened her eyes and looked into the guy’s eyes. All parts of his body felt like numb, he felt his energy was drained out, he tried to counter Krystal who was forcing to control his mind but then he failed.

Krystal took his mind under her control then the grip on Yuri’s body loosen as he reluctantly threw the gun away to Taeyeon’s direction.

“OMO! YAH KRYSTAL!!” Unseen Taeyeon rubbed her head as the gun threw onto her forehead, she quickly appeared then pouted.

“HAHAHA. It was your fault Unnie to be there!” The guy laughed, actually it was Krystal who wanted to laugh but since she was controlling his mind, the guy laughed it out too.

“Ngg.. Krystal, you can release him now. Because we want to finish him.” Jessica smirked evilly, a glimpse of evil stare can be seen in her eyes.

“Okay, Unnie. Yah, you, go away from there.” Krystal pointed to Yuri who was flew to Krystal’s side and with that, Krystal looked away.

“Oh my… God…” As soon as the guy regained his control of his body, he felt more scared then when he didn’t have control of his mind.

“Anyeong, chingu-ya!” Taeyeon waved her hand and smiled sweetly then things got dark for the guy.

*BUK BUK BAK BAK BIK DUSH DESH DUG DUAG…. PREET*

“YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG! YOU SHOULDN’T FART IN FRONT OF HIS FACE!” Sunny covered her nose as Taeyeon faked a puke and Jessica already ran to Tiffany’s behind with a disgusted face.

“Sorry, I ate too much sweet potato…” Sooyoung grinned sheepishly and then she ran to Yoona’s side again.

“Yoongie…” Sooyoung caressed Yoona’s face made the latter stirred a bit.

“Uunngg…” Yoona whined weakly.

“Ssshh… You will be fine, Yoongie…” Sooyoung hugged Yoona tightly and the others circled them, looked at Yoona who wasn’t in her usual bright self.

“Let’s go back to our house, it won’t be safe here. And they might call their other units, just let’s get outta here. You three, thank us later.” Taeyeon winked at Seohyun and Hyoyeon who were definitely ready to bow as low as they could.

Yuri still froze on her position, she just realized that her life just saved by her angel.

“Yah dummy, come on.” Krystal turned her head to Yuri and got all clingy again to Jessica.

Tiffany inhaled deeply and exhaled in sigh when she saw Jessica didn’t notice her.

 

-in the house-

“Here, Yoong.” Tiffany handed Yoona a glass of water, Yoona touched her forehead and flinched a bit.

Sooyoung took the glass from Tiffany’s then hugged Yoona’s shoulder,”Here, drink slowly…”

Yoona gulped the water and felt her dry throat better,”What happened to me, Youngie?” The girl’s voice still weak but it was a relief as she didn’t look much in pain.

“A bad guy attacked you with a stun gun, Yoongie. Sorry that I couldn’t protect you…” Sooyoung hung her head low, her voice cracked a bit, she might held her tears from the moment Yoona fell back then. Yoona kept telling her that she was fine then hugged the now crying Sooyoung tightly.

The others nodded to each other understandingly then left Sooyoung and Yoona. Krystal immediately dragged Yuri while Taeyeon and Jessica dragged Hyoyeon and Seohyun out of the room.

“So, who are you guys?” Sunny broke the silence with her question.

“Ngg, so I am Hyeyeon, she is Seohyun and that is Yuri.” Hyoyeon bowed as she introduced herself, so do Yuri and Seohyun.

“Nice to meet you guys. I’m Taeyeon, this cute girl is Sunny, that cold one is Jessica *earned a smack from Jessica*, the girl who all clingy to her is Krystal and the pouted one is Tiffany *earned a pinch from Tiffany* YAH YOU GUYS STOP TORTURING ME!” Sunny laughed at Taeyeon’s sudden outburst her back and laughed with Jessica and Tiffany.

“Guys, stop it. Okay, tell us about yourselves.” Taeyeon still pouted and now cuddled with Sunny on the couch while Jessica asked those three.

“We don’t know why but those guys chase after us, we managed to get away with Yuri’s help but they seemed to be very good in finding us. And there they were, trying to capture us when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter