I Love You Too... Much

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The days went through without any lovebirds scenes from Jessica and Tiffany. The other girls questioned it but they didn’t bring that up to prevent those two from crying.

“Yoongie, do you know what happen with Jessica and Tiffany?” Sooyoung who was drinking orang juice after training asked Yoona.

Yoona wiped and shook her head,”I don’t know Yoongie. But I think they must be in a very bad term, they never fight before, well at least not until this long.” Sooyoung nodded and lay down,”Yoongie, talking about first love, who’s your first love?” Yoona thought a while then motioned to Sooyoung to wait, made the latter got up then looked at the younger girl ran into the house then came back with something in her hand.

Yoona put the thing in front of Sooyoung,”Tadaaa!” Yoona showed a mirror in front of Sooyoung,”It’s you, Youngie!” Yoona grinned cheekily made Sooyoung blushed then hugged Yoona brutally,”I LOVE YOU, YOONGIEEE~!”

“LOVE YOU TOO YOUNGIEEE!!!” Yoona hugged the older girl then both of them ran around the house while hugging tightly.

They bumped to Taeyeon made the shorter girl fell down to the ground,”AARGH!”

“Omo Yoongie, we killed a rare midget…” Sooyoung put both of her hands in front of , and Yoona did the same,”Omo Youngie, the rare midget is glaring at us.” The next scene was Taeyeon ran to catch the two pranksters while Sunny ran to help those two from angry Taeyeon.

Jessica sighed when she looked at them,”Hhh… I miss Tiffany…” Then a fist hit her head,”Ow!”

“That’s what you get from being so stupid!” Krystal appeared from behind Jessica and sat beside her on the couch,”Yeah I’m so stupid. Soojung-ah, what should I do?” Krystal thought for a while then clapped her hands once,”Ah! Go tell Hara that you didn’t love her anymore!” Jessica pouted then turned around,”I don’t know, Krys… You know how me and Hara back then… I can’t hurt her…” Krystal hugged her sister from side,”My beloved Unnie, go and meet Hara, see if your feeling is still there or not. If it’s still there, I won’t…” The sentence was stopped by a ring of bell.

*ding dong*

Tiffany who was tidying up books in the living room opened the door,”Good afternoon, Tiffany-shi. Can I meet Jessica?” Hara appeared with a box of cake and Tiffany’s smile faded away.

“Uh… Hmm… Yeah, wait here, I’ll call her.” Tiffany walked inside and found Jessica already walked to the front door,”…or not.” Tiffany whispered the last part then for the first time after their fight, their eyes met, both of them hurt inside but nothing came out from their mouths. Krystal held Tiffany’s hand then smiled warmly to her, Tiffany inhaled and exhaled then went inside with Krystal, left Jessica and Hara alone.

“Tiffany Unnie, I know you want to know what they will talk about. Your act can lie, but not your mind.” Krystal smiled to nervous Tiffany, she knew that Tiffany was so hurt leaving Jessica and Hara alone like that, but what to do, she was the first who told Jessica to leave her alone.

“Sooyeon!! I miss you!” Hara hugged stiff Jessica and Tiffany tried her best not to cry, hearing that.

“Hello Hara, well take a seat.” Jessica pulled away from Hara made Hara pouted but obeyed the older girl.

“I bring chocolate croissants for you! Your favorite!” Hara spoke louder to make sure Tiffany heard clearly, literally want to make her jealous because Hara knew Jessica’s favorite.

Tiffany closed her eyes then wanted to walked away but Krystal blocked her way then smiled,”Listen more.” She mouthed to Tiffany.

“Ah yes, thank you Hara. Is that all?” Hara felt something different with Jessica, and shifted closer to the older girl,”What’s wrong Sooyeon-ah? Don’t you miss me?”

Jessica inhaled then cleared before answering,”I miss you, Hara. But I’m with Tiffany now. And to make things better, I want to make sure that we’re already over. I’m Tiffany’s, and I don’t wanna lose her.” Hara smiled weakly then tears started to ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter