Mrs. Lee

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 AUTHOR’S POV

“Sunny-ah…” Taeyeon tapped Sunny’s shoulder from behind but she got no responses from the latter, Taeyeon hugged her bunny’s neck from behind tightly and whispered,”Forgive me for not understanding you…”

Tears back to Sunny’s eyes, she held Taeyeon’s hands then kissed them,”I don’t wanna lose you, Taenggoo-ah…”

“Then don’t. Because I’m not planning to go away from you anyway.” Taeyeon kissed the crown of Sunny’s head lovingly, her heart itch as her tears also rolled on her cheeks onto Sunny’s crown of head.

“Taenggoo-ah, don’t cry, come here…” Sunny spread her arms widely then Taeyeon childishly ran around the bench then jumped into Sunny’s hug,”Aigoo our kid leader…” Sunny Taeyeon’s hair while Taeyeon grinning widely, she snuggled more to Sunny’s chest.

“Taenggoo-ah, sorry for yelling at you just now at home, it’s just I was so confused but now I think what you said just now is right. We have to tell our relationship to my Mom, because I don’t wanna lose you.” Taeyeon looked up then grinned dorkily,”No kiss, no forgive.” She pointed to her lips then puckered it cutely. Taeyeon might be the oldest, but her byuntaeng + dork personality made her looked like aged backwards.

Sunny smiled to her lover and said,”Close your eyes, Taenggoo.” Taeyeon grinned widely then closed her eyes, Sunny flicked Taeyeon’s forehead,”You wish!” Then Sunny ran left dumbfounded Taeyeon,”Ow! YAAHH SOONKYU!” Taeyeon chased laughing Sunny around the park to their house, just when Sunny tried to open the gate, Taeyeon caught her and lifted her, the older girl spun the shorter around made Sunny shrieked,”Taeenggoo!!”

“Apologize or I will throw you away!” Taeyeon faked a spin made Sunny held Taeyeon’s hands tighter,”Alright! Sorry!! Put me down!!” Taeyeon put Sunny down, but right after she put down she slapped Taeyeon’s arm,”Ow!” Taeyeon pouted while Sunny opened the gate then walked in then realized that Taeyeon wasn’t followed her,”Taenggoo-ah?” She turned around and found crouching Taeyeon with a cute pout on her face,”Piggyback me.” Sunny smiled then crouched in front of Taeyeon,”Okay, come on!” Taeyeon happily wrapped her hands on Sunny’s shoulders while her feet wrapped tightly on Sunny’s waist like a koala,”Go go!” Sunny laughed at Taeyeon’s antics but suddenly pushed Taeyeon’s hands until the older girl fell down on her ,”YAH KIM BYUNTAENG, WHY DID YOU TOUCH MY…..???!!! AAARGH!” Sunny covered her chest.

“Aah… Sorry Sunny, it’s just… stupid morning hormones…” Taeyeon grinned dorkily then rubbed her in pain made Sunny felt pity on her,”Sorry, Taenggoo-ah, it’s just don’t do it in public places, we’re in front of our house for God sake, it’s…embarrassing…” Sunny helped Taeyeon while blushing when she remembered where Taeyeon put her hands on.

“Aye aye captain! But can I do it again tonight in our room…?” Taeyeon asked innocently then got a flick on her forehead again,”BYUNTAENG!”

Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany smiled when they saw bickering cute couple from the balcony on 2nd floor,”Aish that Byuntae…” Jessica shook her head while Yoona kept asking Sooyoung what did Taeyeon do to Sunny.

The day went on peacefully, they were taking a nap in their rooms, but because of their hungers, Sooyoung and Yoona woke up to make instant noodles in the kitchen.

“Yoongie, is it true that your Dad want to meet me?” Sooyoung asked Yoona while stirring the noodles in the pot.

Yoona who was tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter