When The Super Jokers and Pranksters are Getting Serious...

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal were discussing something when Sooyoung and Yoona drew something at the ground using a chalk that they took from the drawer.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Sunny just sat together without saying anything, Sunny was replenishing her energy and Taeyeon was in her jealous mode.

“Taengoo, do you have any kind of strategy?” Sunny asked before she gulped mineral water from the bottle she took.

The older girl shook her head and stared blankly to Jessica team.

“So, who will we attack first?” Sunny eyed Sooyoung and Yoona who were cheered above their drawing, they seemed to make something and felt like winning.

“Up to you.” Taeyeon didn’t even look to Sunny’s face when she said this.

“Taengoo-ah, is there something wrong?” Now Sunny felt something different with Taeyeon who used to be dorky and childish with her, even cheesy.

“No.” Again, the short answer came from Taeyeon.

“I know there is, mind to talk about it with me?” A movement could be felt from Taeyeon’s side, Sunny leaned her head to Taeyeon’s shoulder as she rubbed Taeyeon’s arm to make her felt better.

“Hhh…” Taeyeon sighed in confused, one moment she wanted to act all cool but at other moment when Sunny being a little nicer with her, all coolness that she built gone with the heat from this Bunny.

“What’s wrong, Taengoo?” Weight from Taeyeon’s shoulder gone, replaced with a heat on her cheek from Sunny’s breath, Sunny looked intensely to Taeyeon, unconsciously too close.

“Ngg… I don’t know if this is the right time to talk about it or not, but I think you are too close to Jessica.” Taeyeon bit her lips, preparing for Sunny thought that she was being weird.

“WHAT? HAHAHAHAHHA! Aigoo Taengoo-ah! That was why you being so quiet?! HAHAHAHA!” Sunny got shocked and rolled on the floor with her eyes closed from laughing so hard.

“YAH YAH! Why are you laughing?! Yeah I know Jessica is my best friend, but but… I… mmm… Envy!” But that was just made Sunny laughed even louder.

“You have to say it if you’re Jealous, Taengoo. HAHAHAHA. UWuwuwu our Taengoo is having a cute jealousy.” Sunny pinched Taeyeon’s left cheek a softly then caressed it made Taeyeon blushed madly,”But you shouldn’t.” With a wink from Sunny, all the jealousy inside of Taeyeon’s heart GONE. ALL GONE.

“Can you do that again?” Taeyeon blinked several times o make sure that she wasn’t dreaming.

“What? Do what? Being clingy to Jessica?” Sunny teased even more as Taeyeon made an X sign with her hands crossed in front of her chest as a ‘BIG NO’, immediately made both of them laughed together.

-On Jessica’s team.-

“So, what are we gonna do for this bet? We have to plan something.” Tiffany asked since she was so scared to be a burden for Jung Sisters.

“First of all, we have to defeat Sooyoung and Yoona first.” The oldest said with a serious expression as she eyed both of the Shikshins from where she stood.

“Why, unnie?” Krystal tilted her head as she thought Sunny’s fireball could be more dangerous.

“Because I don’t want to lose from the shikshins who, I bet, will boss around if they win this bet.” Said Jessica calmly and received vigorous nods from Tiffany and Krystal.

“Okay then, but Sooyoung Unnie will be hard to be attacked, she has Yoona as her shield and sword at the same time.” Krystal thought deeply when Jessica patted her head,”Do it to her like when we were young, Krystal.” An agree nod from Krystal wrapped the conversation as Tiffany still confused with the things around her.

“ARE YOU GUYS READY?” Sooyoung shouted from the one side of the room, beside her, Yoona was grinning and warmed up a bit.

Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other, smirked, then nodded,”BRING IT ON!”

As soon as they finished say it, Sunny threw a fire ball to Tiffany who was too shock to move, fortunately Jessica quickly hugged her and brought her away, for Tiffany it was like dejavu.

They seemed to not joking around, Taeyeon has disappeared and Yoona already ran to Sunny who still regretted that her shot didn’t get to Tiffany, but she knew she had slow Jessica down with saving Tiffany, now it was the time to face Yoona...

Yoona was running to Sunny when Sooyoung shouted,”YOONA WATCH OUT! STEP BACK HERE, TAEYEON IS IN FRONT OF YOU!” Yoona stopped right away and moved back quickly.

“Tch. That giant hawk.” A whisper can be heard from unseen Taeyeon.

Krystal was too shock to make a move, she didn’t know the other Unnies will be so serious about this. She even got more shock when she saw and knew that Yoona changed her target from Sunny to her,”UNNIE!” Baby Jung shouted and at the perfect time Jessica ran to save her just before Yoona’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter