Broke the rule - Got the freedom

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

*wuuushh*

“Thank you thank you!! Thank you so much!!!!” An old woman cried and thanked at the same time while tighten her grip on her bag, a big brown bag, looked like a luxury one.

At the end of that long dark valley, appeared a shadow under the moonlight, then a glimpse of a pair of eyes, then it became clearer,”Ow! Taeyeon! Aish, you shocked me.” Jessica rubbed her chest while breathing heavily.

“Being a hero again, eh?” Taeyeon walked closer to her best friend.

“No, It wasn’t like that, Taeyeon. It was just, yeah she’s a granny, old and helpless. She could got hurt if I wasn’t there.” Jessica tried to calm Taeyeon down.

“Hmm. I shouldn’t let Sooyoung out at this hour, too many crime scenes for her to see and… inform.” Taeyeon coldly looked around and saw Sooyoung closed her own mouth, just to make sure she won’t make any sound. As if Taeyeon can’t notice her.

“Soo, you can put your hands down.” Taeyeon turned her head to Sooyoung, thought that Sooyoung was afraid of her cold actions then smiled, signing Sooyoung that she wasn’t mad at her.

“Omwkay… *munch munch*” Sooyoung put her hands down and yeah, she was munching at that time.

“… DAFUQ SOO? I thought you were afraid?!” Taeyeon widened her eyes disbelievingly.

“Me? Afraid of this little midget? PLEASE???” Sooyoung rolled her eyes and put another donut into .

“Ow. I will take it back if I were you, Soo. We broke one of our rules just now Soo. Take it back. Really.” Jessica made an expression to Sooyoung, obviously giving sign so Sooyung will take her words back. Yes, there are some few rules created by them, not showing their abilities in front of people is one of the most crucial rule, especially because non of them want to go back to the that greedy government scientists’ lab and got experimented every day.

Sooyoung just raised one of her eyebrows,”Take what? Takeyaki? That Japanese food?” Sooyoung smiled dreamily thinking of the food in her ‘precious’ brain.

Taeyeon tapped Jessica’s shoulder,”Leave her here, take me with you, one two three!” Jessica grinned then grabbed Taeyeon’s hand ran as fast as she can to their home, left Sooyoung there.

*wuuushhh*

“WHAT? AGAIN? AISH! JESS YOU HAVE TWO HANDS WHY DID YOU ONLY TAKE TAEYEON?” Sooyoung shouted as loud as she could because she knew that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter