Three New Abilities

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

*PLAK!*

I can feel my blood flowing from the corner of my already bruised mouth.

“Still won’t tell us about them, huh?!” One of the guys pulled my hair harshly and I just smirked to them, my days here became worst and worst, I felt like dying but I knew that I have to survive.

“Won’t tell you. Ever. Hehehe.” I chuckled at his pissed expression and with that I got some punches but I could hear some faint voices from them,”Don’t kill her, we have to know what her abilities first and the others’ had. They are important to us, don’t forget.”

I smiled when I knew at least I won’t be killed by them. Unnies, please be fast. I’m dying here… I felt asleep after that.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Taeyeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A loud scream can be heard from SunYeon’s room. Taeyeon woke up with a cute innocent face and snuggled more as she got a smack on her head from Sunny,”OOww…” Taeyeon growled and being pushed by the younger latter.

Sunny crossed her arms in front of her chest, blushing madly. Then Taeyeon realized that she wasn’t sleep on the fluffy pillow but… Taeyeon smirked byuntaely,”Morning!” Taeyeon grinned as she rose from her bed and headed to the bathroom.

Sunny hung her head low then she heard,”YEAAAHHHH!! Oh my! That was the greatest night ever! That was precisely like my dreams, oh my they were so fluffy and…”

“KIM TAEYEON YOU STOP OR I’LL THROW ALL OF YOUR PEA PLUSHIES TO HELL NOW!” Sunny shouted made the latter shut and covered with her hands but dance dorkily in silence.

*knock knock*

“Sunny Unnie?! What happened?” Yoona appeared with a worry expression on her face, then appeared Sooyoung from behind her.

“Hu..Huh? N..No..thing…” Yoona and Sooyoung nodded to each other and walked to Sunny with mischievous smirks on their faces,”Are you sure, Sunny that everything is fine?” Sooyoung asked Sunny then nudged the blushing certain bunny.

“An..Anniyo! Alright, let’s have breakfasts!” Sunny threw her pillow then ran away to the dining room.

“Success, Yoongie! We got our breakfasts!” Yoona smiled and high fived with Sooyoung then both of them headed to dining room hand in hand.

In the dining room, there were Sunny and Hyoyeon made some foods for the shikshins while Yuri and Seohyun prepared the table and brought some plates,”Sooyoung, Yoona, wake Tiffany and Jessica up. Breakfasts are almost ready!” Sunny commanded and the Shikshins grinned ertly,”Hihihi another morning show, Youngie!” They ran to the ice princess’ room.

“Yoongie, should we knock or not?” Both of them contemplated in front of the door,”Don’t knock, I want to see sleeping Jessica, I guess she won’t look like a princess in sleep, right?” Yoona grinned as she opened the door.

Sooyoung and Yoona tiptoed to the sleeping JeTi and awed by their sweetness, there was no ert actions, just holding hands together while sleeping, Jessica faced ceiling while her right hand holding Tiffany’s hand, the sleeping eye smiler was facing the certain ice princess.

“Omo, they’re too sweet, I feel guilty for thinking ertly just now…” Sooyoung facepalmed while Yoona already poked Jessica’s face.

“Is she dead?” Yoona asked Sooyoung while still poking Jessica’s face with her finger.

“Ngg? Yoona..?” Tiffany awake and saw Yoona was too close to Jessica’s face, again, the jealous Tiffany,”What are you doing?” Cold question sent from Tiffany to Yoona.

*freeze* “H…Huh? Tiffany Unnie? Morning!” Yoona felt her shivering because of that cold question.

“Fany-ah, breakfast is ready! Let’s go Yoongie, we should get the perfect spots for us!” Sooyoung motioned Yoona to come with her and both of them gone before Tiffany could scold them from going in without knocking first.

“Aish, why did she have to be that close to my Jessica?! Huh!” Tiffany grumbled as she tried to put the pillow aside and realized that her hand was still held by Jessica, she blushed at this and saw Jessica’s sleeping face. Nothing changed, she slept like a log, beautiful log.

“Jessi? Wake up…” Tiffany scooted closer to Jessica’s side, wanted to stare at Jessica’s face closer.

------no movement------- Jessica was still sleeping peacefully, without any signs of waking up.

“Jessi, you know what? I hope we can be together forever like this…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter