Fight For Us

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Morning, Jessica.”

Jessica gulped.

Awkward silence.

Mr. Hwang blinked several times, literally waiting for welcomed or at least asked to come in.

Jessica’s face turned paler then she bowed,”Ah yes, Mr. Hwang. Good morning…”

“Jessi, what took you so long, baby?” Tiffany sneaked her arms onto Jessica’s waist then she shrieked when she saw her step father,”Hyiik! Daddy!?” Mr. Hwang eyed their position, too close,”Morning, Baby.”

Again, awkward silence.

“When will you guys ask me to come in?” Mr. Hwang asked straightforwardly made the two pulled away from each other then gestured him to come in.

“Oh yeah, please come in, Dad!” Three of them seated on the couch.

Again, awkward silence.

“Dad, it’s been a long time.” Tiffany finally voiced out her mind.

Mr. Hwang smiled genuinely,”Yes it is. How are you guys doing?”

“We’re fine, Dad.” Tiffany squeezed Jessica’s hand which sweated a lot.

“Do you take care of my daughter well, Jessica-ssi?” Mr. Hwang shot daggers through his glare to Jessica.

Jessica realized that this was kind of test from her soon father-in-law, so she straighten up her back,”Yes I do, Mr. Hwang. You don’t need to worry about it.” Tiffany smiled widely to her Father,”Yes Daddy, she takes care of me very well. Especially this morning, right Jessi?” Tiffany smiled mischievously to Jessica made the latter hung up her head low, blushing when she remembered their little hot make out session.

“Good to hear that.” Mr. Hwang nodded in satisfied.

“We’re home!!” Sunny and Taeyeon walked in together, smiling happily with groceries in both of their hands.

“Ah, Mr. Hwang! Hello!” Sunny bowed politely to Mr. Hwang.

Mr. Hwang smiled to Sunny made the latter shocked, eventually when Mr. Hwang greeted back,”Hello Sunny. How are you?”

“Oh, I’m fine, Mr. Hwang. How about you?” Sunny politely replied.

“I’m fine. Anyway, Mrs. Lee was looking for you, so I told her that you moved to here, she will visit you guys too, maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow.” Mr. Hwang smiled to Sunny who got her jaw dropped.

“W…What? Mrs. Lee as in my mom? Mom will come here? Mom will visit us?” Sunny stuttered asking Mr. Hwang.

“Yes, of course Mrs. Lee as in your Mom. She called me couple days ago, so I told her to visit you guys too.” Mr. Hwang confusingly answered Sunny.

Then Sunny walked into the kitchen in silence, she put all the groceries on the table then went into her room in silent.

“What’s wrong with her, Fany?” Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders then asked Taeyeon with her eyes but Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders too,”She was fine.” Taeyeon mouthed to Tiffany and Jessica who were looking at her.

“And you are…?” Mr. Hwang eyed Taeyeon but before Taeyeon can answer him,”Ah! Kim Taeyeon, the invisible one, Special Black, right?”

“Yes, Mr. Hwang.” Taeyeon nodded then bowed politely to Mr. Hwang.

“I will check on Sunny, you guys please enjoy yourselves.” Taeyeon bowed a little, she put the groceries on the dining table, then walked into her shared room with Sunny.

“What’s wrong with the danshin couple…?” Sooyoung asked Yoona who shrugged her shoulders,”I don’t know, but something is coming up. Let’s just help them with their groceries, I will take care of the fruits.” Sooyoung nodded then grabbed the vegetables to put them in the refrigerator.

“So, Tiffany, when will y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter