Marry Me

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BTS – LOST

Hello reader, this is the chapter before final, let’s see how SunYeon are doing…

Hi Sunny, how are…

Tae, stop it!

Ehem. Hi Sunny…

Oh, Hi Author!

How are… DAMN KIM TAEYEON, PUT YOUR HANDS OFF HER NOW!

*pouted* Ah you’re no fun, Author.

Thank you, Author :”)

You’re very welcome, Sunny. :”)

Stop that loving stare, Author. Sunny is mine.

Oh, Sunny is yours? Let me get this straight, who’s the God in here? I can erase you from this fiction, you know.

*Taeyeon slowly disappeared* Bye Author!

Now I hate myself from making her power like that. Anyway, how are you, Sunny?

I’m fine but it’s just… Well, Author, can you make Taeyeon less byuntae…?

Huh? Why? I thought you love her the way she is.

Yes I do love her no matter what but it’s just… she me every night, ah no, every time!

That’s a good thing! I love seeing you gu… AAARGGHH HOOOOTTT!! GOSH YOU GUYS ARE TRAITORS! Bye Readers!

Damn that ert Author…

 

(ert)AUTHOR’S POV

“FANYYYYY………” With that last scream, Jessica came for… fourth time? Fifth time? She came for many times and panted heavily,”Gosh… Fany… Chillax…” Jessica sweated a lot and her body glistening ily, she laid down while her chest turned up and down quickly because of her breathing,”Jessi…” Tiffany lay down next to her and hugged her right arm.

“…Yeah…?” Jessica half closed her eyes, she was so tired from the session with Tiffany, but Tiffany’s s on her right arm didn’t help so much, but she was already so tired so she tried to close her eyes,”Do you love me?” Tiffany’s question made Jessica awake fully and turned to her,”Why do you still ask it?”

“If we think about it, we’re just know each other for a very short time, not even a year, do you think we will…” Jessica cupped Tiffany’s face and brushed her lips with her thumb to hush her,”Ssshh… We will grow old together, I will still laugh with you when we get wrinkles, I will kiss you every morning till both of us leave each other because of death. Whatever happens, I won’t leave you.” Tiffany kissed the thumb that Jessica used to brush her lips, she closed her eyes and smiled,”I love you…” Jessica smirked,”I know it, I love myself too.” Tiffany bit her thumb,”AARGGH!! Baby, it hurts…” Jessica pouted made Tiffany leaned in and pecked her lips,”Better?” Jessica smiled,”The best.” Then both of them hugged each other and closed their eyes, they felt so comfortable in each other’s arms, all the fight they did, all the things they sacrificed, it was all worth it,”Tiffany, I won’t be surprised if someday there are wings grow on your back, because for me, you’re my walking angel. I love you so much, Tiffany Hwang.” Jessica kissed the younger girl’s forehead then to the bridge of her nose, lastly on her lips,”For forever.” Tiffany smiled and repeated it,”For forever.” Then both of them fell asleep in each other’s embraces.

 

“Ooow… My head…” Yuri rubbed her forehead and got up,”Hmm… It’s so cold.” Yuri hugged her knees but something held her knees, she looked down,”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” the girl beside her stirred and rubbed her eyes,”Gosh you’re so loud. W… Why are you… here… …?” Krystal blushed when she saw Yuri without any clothes on,”Huh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH!” Yuri touched herself and felt that she was then both of them tugged the thick blanket to cover themselves while blushing, they decided to keep it in silence until Yuri broke it,”Krystal-ah…” Krystal didn’t dare to turn around she just mum to answer it,”How old are you…?” Krystal was confused with the question but she answered anyway,”I’m 20. Why?”

“THANK GOD YOU’RE NOT A MINOR! I THOUGHT YOU ARE LIKE 15 OR SOMETHING! THANK GOD!” Yuri closed her eyes and clasped her hands, praying and thanking God.

“Yuri Unnie, is this your first time?” Krystal turned around to see a blushing Yuri,”Yeah it is… How about you?” Krystal giggled and knocked her head,”Of course it is. Keep this from my sister, okay? She will freak out and chop your head down if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter