Black Shadow

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Everyone was sleeping peacefully that night, everything was too hard to believe for each of them. But not with this Danshin couple, they were being so cute with each other when this chapter made.

“Taeyeon-ah, what did you see in the building when we were still outside?” Sunny was Taeyeon’s hair while the latter was closing her eyes, enjoying the and warm feeling from laying her head on Sunny’s lap.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked at Sunny,”Why do you want to know?”

“Because it seems that you know something about this…?” Sunny raised one of her eyebrows playfully and got a chuckle from Taeyeon.

“Hahaha, my smart Bunny. Always know everything. I heard Mr. Hwang was talking to a girl, I don’t remember her name actually, Missy? Mischy? Or maybe Myhell? Blame my mini ears.” Taeyeon pouted and touching her ears.

Sunny smiled and pinched Taeyeon’s ears,”It’s okay Taengoo, so, what were they talked about?”

“Something about observations, ruined plans, disgraceful daughter and the girl was going to somewhere else right before I opened the door to listen more, so I can’t see her face. But I remember her voice, her voice was so soft but I can feel power in it, like no one can resist her command or request.” Taeyeon stared at the ceiling tried her best to remember the scene back then.

“Hmm. Taeyeon-ah, don’t you think we should discuss this with Tiffany personally? If we ask her in front of the others, she might feel intimidated. But maybe if we ask her personally, maybe she will be more open to us, what do you think?” Sunny stopped Taeyeon’s hair then she smiled to convince Taeyeon more.

“Yeah, I think we should. I can feel Tiffany was so down when everyone seemed to not believe in her. Come on.” Taeyeon got up and pulled Sunny’s hand but the latter resisted to get up.

“Huh? Get up, Bunny…” Taeyeon tried to pull Sunny again but Sunny even pouted and said with her Aegyo,”Carry me.”

“What? You’re so heav…” Taeyeon stopped when she saw Sunny turned around and wanted to get up from the bed by herself.

“No, I mean, I am more than willing, Bunny!!” Taeyeon crouched in front of Sunny then Sunny happily circled her arms to Taeyeon’s neck,”Go go!!”

Taeyeon smiled as she recalled the memories years ago when she piggybacked Sunny, the same cute Sunny, with different hairstyle, but still can make her heart skipped a beat. Sunny made a little fire on her finger as if she knew that Taeyeon was reminiscing their memories together. Before they realized, they arrived in front of Jessica’s room.

Taeyeon turned around so Sunny could open the door, but since she didn’t want to release her hug on Taeyeon’s neck, she opened Jessica’s room door handle with her foot.

“HAHAHA YAH! Sunny! Why did you use your foot?” Taeyeon laughed with Sunny as they went inside Jessica’s room, before Sunny could answer a thing, Tiffany, who was staring at Jessica’s peaceful sleep, made a gesture for them to be quiet because Jessica was sleeping. So Taeyeon put Sunny down quietly,”Fany-ah, we have something to ask you… Can we go outside?” Taeyeon and Sunny walked to the door after Tiffany nodded to them. Tiffany kissed Jessica’s cheek before following the danshins outside,”Sleep well, Jessi. I will be back.”

They were in the kitchen, sitting quietly while everyone was holding a cup of hot chocolate milk.

“So, what do you guys want to ask?” Asked Tiffany before sipping her hot chocolate.

“Fany-ah, we do believe in you. So please just be honest with us, we know that you won’t do anything that could harm us. Do you know someone called Missy? Mischy? Or someone with name like that?” Sunny held Tiffany’s hand warmly.

“Huh? Do you guys mean Michelle Unnie?” Tiffany asked the danshins.

“Un…nie?” Taeyeon was speechless when she knew that the girl was Tiffany’s unnie.

“Can you tell us more about your Unnie?” Sunny ignored Taeyeon’s shocked face.

“Well, I don’t know about her much. She always thought that I was the reason of Mom’s dead. She is like my Dad’s jewel, my Dad treasures and believes her so much, well I can’t blame him, since she obeys all Dad’s words and I think she also works with Dad now. But I don’t know, as I told you before, we’re not even close, she hates me so much. That’s why I hate being Hwang, because even Dad, the one that I thought I could trust, lied to me. I always think that I’m not belong there, I always think I’m not a part of Hwang, but Mom always told me that she loved me very much so I shouldn’t think like that. Now I mention it, I miss my Mom…” A tear rolled down on Tiffany’s cheek when she talked about her mom.

Taeyeon clapped her hands once,”Okay don’t be sad because we have another question! So if your Unnie is working with your Dad now, are there any possibilities if she is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter