7 Things Of Convincing Father / Mother in Law Part 1/?

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Waiting in front of Hwang’s Mansion in the morning was Jessica Jung. She was biting her lower lip and walked a step forward, but stepped back two times,”AAARGH, what should I do?!”

Jessica was convinced by INCREDIBLE GENIUSES, a.k.a. Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon, about this plan.

-Flashback-

“Sica Unnie, what about you go and found out what Mr. Hwang wants for Tiffany Unnie?” Yoona asked Jessica while Tiffany was taking a bath, so Jessica was surrounded by two giants, Sooyoung and Yoona.

“Huh? Go and found out, how to do that?” Jessica stopped munching her chips and gave it to tugging Sooyoung,”YEAH, HERE! Stop it!” Sooyoung smirked happily then took the chips.

“Well… maybe by go to their house?” Sooyoung stopped munching,”Yoona, are you okay? Jessica will get kicked out.” Jessica nodded agreeing what Sooyoung said,”Is my chips influenced your brain, Soo? You get smarter, good girl.” Jessica patted Sooyoung’s head and Sooyoung smiled proudly then when she realized the meaning of Jessica’s remark, she pushed Jessica’s hand away,”YAH!” Jessica and Yoona laughed when they saw Sooyoung late reaction,”See, Sica Unnie’s chips influenced you, Youngie. You reacted late!” Jessica nodded,”Yeah! Eh? What?!” Yoona laughed and rolling on the couch, then they all tickling each other on the couch until fell down on the ground, attacking each other.

“Ngg, guys? Jessi?” Tiffany who was wiping her wet faces after taking a bath came out and found her friends and her girlfriend rolling on the ground.

“Fany-ah, help me, YOU ERT SOO!” Tiffany pulled Jessica away,”Yah Sooyoung!” Sooyoung looked at Tiffany cluelessly,”What?” Tiffany glared while caressing Jessica’s face, Jessica stuck her tongue to Sooyoung who was raising her fist up, faking a punch, since Jessica was also faking a report to Tiffany.

“Yah yah! Unnies, stop! We have to think how to convince Mr. Hwang!” Everyone turned their heads to Yoona and stopped arguing, they were thinking in silence.

“Hey guys, what about 7 things of convincing Mr. Hwang?” Taeyeon came up to them with an idea made four of them turned around.

“Huh? What is that?” Taeyeon turned her head to Sooyoung,”Jessica should do whatever she can to win Mr. Hwang’s heart right? Then let’s try it next week. Started from Monday, then on the next Monday, we evaluate and hopefully Mr. Hwang’s heart will be moved a little by then.”

“Uh? Details?” Jessica asked in fear, she was afraid that she had to be a slave for Mr. Hwang or something, since Taeyeon is really cheesy and dumb when it comes to love.

“Here.” A poster that rolled before appeared before them with big font of texts inside of it.

7 Things of Convincing Father / Mother in Law

1.      Found out about their schedule in the morning until night.

2.      Always there when they need help.

3.      Put up a good image in front of them.

4.      Support their hobbies.

5.      Bring gifts, but make it as natural as possible that you didn’t have any intentions.

6.      Fulfill their dream about daughter in law and... Life.

7.      If you already finish with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter