A Little Longer

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Jessi, do you really have to go back to the hotel…? I miss sleeping with you…” Tiffany hung her head low while her hand swung with Jessica’s, they were walking in the park after dinner, Jessica said she had to go back while Tiffany won’t let go.

“Yes baby, I miss you too, but…” Jessica scratched the back of her head when Tiffany frowned at her but,”Look, I am doing this for us, wait a little longer, okay?” Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms then walked in front of Jessica, with her speed, it is super easy to catch up, she sighed and walked faster,”Tiffany baby…?” Jessica turned Tiffany around with one soft move on her shoulder,”Wait a little longer, please…?” Tiffany nodded,”Great, that is my nice loud girlfriend.” Jessica pulled Tiffany into a hug,”I’m not loud!” Tiffany whined but she shut up when Jessica put her chin on Tiffany shoulder and kissed Tiffany’s right cheek then whispered,”You are. Especially when we were in the hotel bathroom… if you know what I mean…” Tiffany blushed and pinched Jessica’s arms,”BYUN!”

“Ow… my ears…”

DAY 3

“Unnie, why should we wake up this early…?” Krystal rubbed her eyes while pouting sleepily.

“Because Mr. Hwang is a morning person, come on Krystal, wakey wakey!” Krystal pouted even more but she walked to the bathroom to freshen up,”Why should me that having the ability to read mine, why should me, God? WHYYY!! YAAH IT HURTS!” Jessica threw a pillow to back of her head,”SSSH! It’s still in the morning, we are not alone here, there’re people in the next room!” Krystal imitated Jessica’s moving lip and took a bath before another things flew again to her head.

“Hmm, Michelle Unnie isn’t there today... eh?” Jessica put her binocular on the table and fished out her phone,”Yeah? Hello?”

“Yo Jess, it’s Taeyeon.”

“I know, what’s up?”

“Tiffany told me about her bathing sister in the morning can be seen CLEARLY from your room, is it true?” Taeyeon whispered excitedly.

“Yeah… Why…?”

“Can I come to your place tomorrow morning? I swear I will just drop breakfast and hang around a bit then go home.” Jessica can imagine Taeyeon’s sneaky grin.

“Eh, wait Tae, she’s in the bathroom now! Omo, she’s undressing!” Jessica walked to her bed and sat on it.

“Really! Omo. And then and then?! Is her skin fair? Or or, how about her ?”

Jessica closed her eyes and laughed inside, she was turning TV on, she muted it,”GOSH! That creamy milky skin! Oh, she’s putting her pants off!”

“Whuuuuut????!! You lucky kid! Zoom at her , I will go there if it is fine!!” Taeyeon wiped her imaginary sweat while excitingly whispered without noticing that Sunny was back from the bathroom, she saw a pair of little feet under the curtains and loud whispers.

“Taenggoo?” Sunny put her towel on the balcony and waited for Taeyeon to notice her.

“She is already already?! GOSH SHE IS FAST!” Sunny widened her eyes when she heard those VERY LOUD whisper, she saw Tiffany was coming out from her room while humming happily.

“Waaaw! Those are the finest I’ve ever seen! You have to come here! Really, it is worth it! And the way she bathing, AARGH!” Jessica rolled on the bed to stop herself from burst out, Krystal who was done with her bath, asking her with her eyes and got it when Jessica put Taeyeon on the speakerphone,”REALLY?! OH GOSH! I don’t know if it’s cheating or not, we’re just having fun, right? I can’t wait for tomorrow, Jess! OH MYYY, ! I’m COM…” Sunny has dragged Tiffany in to her room, confused Tiffany just followed Sunny,”Our girlfriends are sure ert!”

“You what?” Jessica creased her eyebrows when she heard another voice,”What is it, Sunny?” Jessica’s face turned white when she heard another voice,”Is that Jessica?” Jessica was panic,”Gosh, her ears sure are daebak!” She motioned Krystal to help her, she need witness, and Krystal was there after all.

“Taeyeon, we need to talk. Give it to Tiffany, she must need a talk too, right, Tiffany?” Sunny smiled cheerfully to Tiffany made Taeyeon smiled too, but when Sunny glared at Taeyeon, Taeyeon gulped,”Jess, I think, Tiffany want to talk with you…”

“Jessi, did you peek on my sister, again?!” Tiffany glared while talking on the phone.

“NO BABY… OUCH! THAT’S HURT!” Taeyeon’s voice can be heard on the background made Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter