Supports.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

SooNa stopped eating and SunYeon stopped breathing.

“Where is this girl? Soonkyu-auuupphhh…” Jessica stopped her way when a pair of arms covered ,”Jessi!!!” Tiffany whispered loudly to her lover while giving signs with her eyes, panic.

Jessica creased her eyebrows and lifted her head in confused, Tiffany grinned to Sooyoung and Yoona who were already buried their faces in each other’s palms,”Sorry…” Tiffany grinned apologetically then dragged Jessica back into their room.

“Jessi babo! There’s Mrs. Lee in the living room! I heard them but I thought you were still sleeping when I brushed my teeth that’s why I didn’t tell you but… Aigooo, what’s gonna happen to Sunny and Taeyeon…?” Tiffany bit her lips then walked to and fro in their room while Jessica covered by herself,”Aigoo… Babo brain babo brain!” Jessica hit herself made Tiffany stopped her way then held Jessica’s hand,”Yes you are! Now, what should we do then?”

“Ah, ungg…” Sunny played with her fingers in nervous.

“Who was that, Sunny? To be exact, what was that?” Mrs. Lee sat straight and gave a death stare to nervous Sunny.

“Mom… Sorry…” Sunny can’t hold her tears again,”Sorry if I can’t be your perfect daughter…” The scene made Mrs. Lee softened a bit,”Sunny-ah, what’s wrong? Please tell me the truth.”

Sunny wiped her tears while Taeyeon eyed her worriedly,”Do you remember about my little crush…? The girl I told you? I told you in the night right before we moved, remember it Mom? She is the girl…” Sunny pointed to confused Taeyeon.

Taeyeon slowly shifted closer to Sunny but suddenly Mrs. Lee got up then sat beside Sunny between Taeyeon and Sunny made Taeyeon gulped nervously then back to her position, giving space for Mrs. Lee,”I should have known this from that night, that I can’t change you. Even though we moved because of that, you guys still can meet again. I think you guys are made for each other…” Mrs. Lee hugged Sunny from her side made Sunny cried on her mother’s shoulder,”I knew from that night you fell for the invisible girl, at first I thought you were kidding around when you told me about this girl but when I saw your eyes, those loving eyes, I knew that you might be not like the other girls. Then the fact that you didn’t have any flings after that girl, you became more introvert, you didn’t show any interests to guys, I should have known… My baby daughter, you will always be my daughter, whatever you do, whoever you love, don’t worry… I love you, Sunny my daughter…” Mrs. Lee crying Sunny’s hair down then cried together with Sunny. Sunny felt all her burden in her heart lifted away at that moment.

“Mom, sorry… Sorry… I always tried to get rid of this feeling, but I guess God won’t let me. That was why I didn’t contact you, I am trying to get myself ready here to face you, to face our family, because I don’t want to lose Taeyeon.” Sunny told her mother honestly, Mrs. Lee nodded understandingly then hugged her daughter tighter,”Mom always knows, Mom always knows, Baby. And Mommy loves her daughter so much, Mom is supporting you here. Just live well, Mom loves you. Don’t cry anymore, okay?” Sunny nodded in relief while her Mom wiped her tears away then suddenly Mrs. Lee held Taeyeon’s right hand,”Taeyeon, right? Take care of my daughter, okay? Aigoo you’re so cute, how old are you? Call me Mom, okay?” Hot blood flowed in Taeyeon’s heart up to her eyes, a joy tear rolled down on Taeyeon’s cheeks,”Alright, Mrs. L…I mean Mom…” Then Mrs. Lee took both of them into a group hug,”I am becoming older and older every day, I just want my daughter to be happy, please take care of her when I’m not around, okay Taeyeon?” Taeyeon nodded in the hug,”Yes, Omma.” Mrs. Lee chuckled a bit,”Omma? I like that. Just play safe okay? You and Sunny are still young, especially you, how old are you?” Taeyeon scratched the back of her head,”Play safe…?” Her byuntaeng mind wandered around but stopped when she heard Mrs. Lee’s chuckle and saw Sunny’s embarrassing glare.

“I also 23, Omma, I actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter