Imagination Comes True

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

Then both of them stayed still in their position, Jessica didn’t dare to move as if she move, the girl in front of her will fly away like an angel with wings. So was Tiffany, she afraid at what the boy will respond to her.

“Ngg…” Both of them contemplating and trying to say something at the same time.

“You first.” Again, both of them said that at the same time.

Jessica bowed slightly and made a gesture, let Tiffany talked first.

“Okay, hmm, I didn’t mean to stalk at what you were doing, I was just heard something so I come here, I stayed in that house, so I just want to say that I’m not doing any stalking things to you.” Tiffany didn’t want the stranger take it wrongly, as the Hwang’s youngest daughter, she had so much pride.

“Oh. I didn’t think that way either.” Jessica looked confused with the stalking things.

“Oh. Hmm. Okay, okay, i… I will go now. Okay.” Tiffany cursed herself for stuttering and didn’t even do something to know the hot stranger better, but again because of her pride, she didn’t want to look back, so she just turned her back slowly, hoped the stranger would call her and bingo!

“Hey! Sorry but…” Jessica step forward and lowered her voice.

“YEAH??” A little too fast, a little too excited, Tiffany cursed herself again but she was so happy to be called,”He must be interested in me, okay from now on I like younger guy, with the light voice, soft voice and hmm…with the same height.” Tiffany shrugged as she thought like that.

“Ngg, did you see what I do just now? Before you came down?” Jessica whispered this as she looked around.

“What? Oh, your speed? Well you were so f…” Tiffany’s mouth got closed by Jessica’s hand with the speed of light.

Their face were so close, Tiffany can felt her cheeks reddened in blushing,”Omo, what should I do? HE IS DAMN HOT FROM THE CLOSER LOOK. Wait, does he too feminine to be a guy? Is he a she? What? Shemale? Ngg…” Tiffany got confused as she thought to herself.

“…Did you get it?” Jessica waved her free hands in front of Tiffany’s eyes.

“Huhpphh? What? Hai can’tpphh hearpph hyoupphh.” Tiffany woke up from her little daydreaming, a little hard to talk when being closed.

“Sorry. I said, please don’t tell anyone about this, I won’t hurt you, I won’t bug you anymore, we won’t meet again, so please, don’t tell anyone. Can you do that for me? Well I know I’m just a stranger, but this thing is so important for me. So please?” Jessica released the girl’s mouth and begged for her understanding.

Tiffany unconsciously frowned as she heard that they won’t meet again,”Okay, I won’t tell anyone about this. And yeah, okay…….” Tiffany wasn’t as excited as before, she wanted to know the stranger better.

“Fiuuh… Thank you so much, where’s your house? I will walk you home as my thank you, then I won’t practice here again, thank you very much for your understanding.” Jessica bowed slightly and stepped back a little since she realized that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter