Mall-ing

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The six of them had settled in the white range rover, they kept the seat position like they did in their first ride together. Yoona and Sooyoung on the driver and passenger seat, then Jessica and Tiffany, and at the back there were Taeyeon and Sunny.

“Buckle up, Yoongie! Yooohooo!” Sooyoung reminded Yoona then pressed the pedal right away made the others held on each other.

“Oh Dear God, please don’t let me die today. I’m still young, beautiful, talented…” Taeyeon prayed to God while Sunny laughed at her, Sunny ruffled Taeyeon’s hair made the older girl stopped her pray and grinned cheekily.

“God, I guess I will be fine if I die here in this bunny’s arm…” Taeyeon winked at Sunny and made the latter blushed and looked away.

“Soo, slow it dooowwnn!” Jessica kicked the front seat made Sooyoung laughed in victory. Actually, Jessica was really uncomfortable now since Tiffany held her so tight in fear.

“We’re gonna be fine, Tiff…” Jessica whispered as she looked at the grip,”Gosh, this girl must be a wrestler in her life before…” Her arm reddened and Tiffany’s grip made a mark in her arm.

Tiffany kept her cool expression, but sweat that rolled on her face and the grip on Jessica’s arm can’t lie.

“Haish, still thinking about your pride, huh?” Jessica teased Tiffany and made Tiffany realized her grip then released the blonde’s arm, she gripped her shirt instead.

The blonde girl looked at the girl beside her and felt pity. She shifted her seat position closer then took Tiffany’s hand,”Here, you’ll be fine, RIGHT SOO?!” Jessica emphasized the last part while kicking the front seat hard made Yoona laughed at Sooyoung’s shocked expression.

“YEAH YEAH!” Sooyoung slowed the car down and busily tried to attack Yoona who was still laughing with wide opened.

With the chaos still went on and on in the car, Sooyoung managed taking them safely to the mall.

“Hmmmfff… City aiiirr…” Tiffany inhaled as much as she can loudly.

The others giggled as they went inside in two, leaving Jessica alone, then Jessica decided to tag along with SunYeon, followed SunYeon and left Tiffany outside who was catching up with them now.

“Aigoo don’t leave me alonneee!!” Tiffany ran and linked her arm with Jessica.

Jessica rolled her eyes and before she could complained, she was dragg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter