The Sleepover (part 1)

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were seated at the dining table, forced to wait for the other girls who were trying their best to cook the late supper for the guests.

“Nggg, do you guys think they are good cooks?” Sooyoung eyed each of them.

Sunny skillfully turned the stove on then boiled the water, it was a nice view to see. Different with Yoona and Tiffany, Yoona was trying to make a kimbap but there were no rolls perfectly done beautifully, Sooyoung sighed at this but she continued focused to the other, no other than Tiffany.

Oh My God.

Tiffany just stared to the vegetables that she had to wash.

“Ngg Sunny, should I cut it first, or wash it first?” Tiffany raised the vegetables so Sunny can see from behind the refrigerator.

Sunny picked some egg to fry then answered Tiffany,”Ngg… You can do it either cut it first or wash it first.”

Tiffany nodded in understand then decided to wash it first, and Tiffany just turned the faucet on, put the bundles of vegetable under it. That was all she did, Sooyoung saw this and quickly went to Tiffany,”Yah! I don’t want to eat dirty vegetables, here, let it washed one by one.” Sooyoung showed Tiffany the way but Tiffany, being the ‘real’ princess, grabbed the vegetables pridefully,”I knew it!” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders but kept bugging Tiffany.

“Jessicaaaa, help meee, Sooyoung is keep bugging meee!!” Tiffany whined to Jessica, looked at Jessica with the puppy eyes.

“Soo, don’t bug her.” With a simple comment from Jessica, Tiffany felt like flying to the heaven,”She paid attention to me! HIHIHIHIHI” Tiffany thought happily as she stuck her tongue out to Sooyoung. Jessica didn’t even bother to look at them, she just flipped the page of the new book she found on the table in the house.

“What?! Aish fine, I’ll just help Yoona. Bwee” Sooyoung stuck her tongue and headed to Yoona with a pout on her lips.

Sooyong passed Taeyeon, who couldn’t wait without doing anything, put her chin on the table, watching Sunny intensely.

“Taeyeon, I told you that It is rude to stare.” The ramen was boiled and stirred by Sunny perfectly, but that wasn’t the only reason for Taeyeon to stare at her.

“I am staring at the pot. Not you.” Taeyeon shifted her gaze to the pot but she peeked from the corner of her eyes.

“I saw you peeking. Hihihi” Sunny didn’t look away, even turned her back a bit to get the seasonings.

Taeyeon gulped then admitted it,”Guess there isn’t only Sooyoung that can see everything.”

“HIhihi. You’re so cute, Taeyeon-ah!” Sunny pinched the bridge of Taeyeon’s nose then walked away to the dining table.

Taeyeon blushed at Sunny’s action, put her hands up to her cheeks, and she felt them hotter than usual. Sunny laughed out more seeing Taeyeon like that.

“Yoona, what are you doing?” Sooyoung smiled to Yoona but the latter didn’t smile back to her, she was making the kimbaps seriously.

“I’m making kimbaps, how could it be so hard?! Aish!” Because of her strength, the kimbaps couldn’t roll perfectly, they always ended up crashed and Yoona had to restart it over and over again.

“Here, let me rolled it for you.” Sooyoung put a roll and tried to fix it but Yoona pushed her away,”Noooo, you can’t! Just watch okay? I want to make them for you.” With a determined face, Yoona tried to finish it when suddenly…

“Ouch..!” Tiffany shrieked a bit, her index finger got a cut. Jessica ran to Tiffany right away,”What is it? What’s wrong?” Tiffany didn’t answer Jessica, she bit her lip to not make any sound even when her finger was bleeding so much.

“Aish…” Jessica held Tiffany’s hand and brought it to the faucet, Jessica rubbed Tiffany’s finger softly while washed it with water. Tiffany just bit her lip and creased her eyebrows, she tried her best not to scream in pain.

“Looks like the cut is quite deep.” Tiffany shocked when Jessica put her finger into the latter’s mouth, the hot feels from her finger spread to her brain and to all over her body. Tiffany’s heart beat like crazy.

The others took a glance to the two but let them be, didn’t make any sounds, giggled quietly at Tiffany’s red cheeks but decided to continue what they were doing though.

“Okay, it is fine now. You should tell us if you can’t do it. Maybe I will help you.” Jessica checked the wound once again then released Tiffany’s hand.

“I can do it, it was just a little mistake.” Prideful Tiffany denied it.

“Yeah yeah, where’s the medical kit?” Jessica looked around the house then found some bandages, medicine and cotton, she ran back to Tiffany.

“What are you gonna do?” Tiffany eyed the medical things in Jessica’s hands.

“Hmm, I am going to fry it, wanna some? Of course I’ll help you heal it, duh.” Jessica rolled her eyes but gently took Tiffany’s hand, rubbed the wound softly, put some drops of medicine then wrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter