What should I do?

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Krystal and Seohyun also walked to the front door to see who was there, but Krystal stopped in her way when she saw who was there, she dragged Jessica back to the kitchen, then something echoed in her mind with Tiffany’s voice,”The same Hara? Why was Jessica stuttering…?” Krystal dragged Jessica faster and thought,”Okay this is not good.”

“Unnie, there…”

Jessica cut her,”Yeah I know. Don’t mention her. Don’t even let her know that I’m here.”

Suddenly Tiffany appeared from Jessica’s behind then sneaked her arms onto Jessica’s neck from behind,”Jessi…”

Jessica startled then held Tiffany’s hands,”Yes, Tiff?”

Tiffany kissed Jessica’s hair,”Mind to tell me something?” Jessica nervously shifted a bit on her seat, looked at Krystal.

Krystal nodded to Jessica, she knew that lying won’t help,”Tell her.” Krystal bluntly said it to Jessica in front of Tiffany.

“Tell me what, Baby Jung?” Tiffany now looked at Krystal.

“She will tell you, Tiffany Unnie. Okay then, now I have something else to do, you guys play safe, I don’t want a niece already.” Krystal winked made Jessica shooed her giggling younger sister gone.

“So…?” Tiffany sat in front of Jessica looked into her eyes.

“Tiff, so Seohyun told me about Michelle’s dangerous plan, we have to stick together, trust each other more. So please trust me, whatever will happen in the future, okay?” Jessica held Tiffany’s hands.

“Jessi, now you make me afraid of losing you. Please just tell me what is happening now.” Tiffany really looked scared.

“Actually Seohyun also still don’t know what is Michelle’s plan. Hehehe.” Jessica chuckled made Tiffany slapped her arms lightly,”Yah! I thought you already know about that!”

“HAHAHA! I really still don’t know, but I just wanted to tell you what Seohyun told to me, no secret between us, right?” Jessica smiled made Tiffany smiled to her too,”Yes, no secret between us. Now, tell me, who’s Hara?” Jessica’s smile faded away from her face, she avoided Tiffany’s gaze,”Who’s that? I don’t know…” Tiffany cupped Jessica’s face made her looked into her eyes,”I think there’s no secret between us…?” Jessica softened after she saw a beautiful pair of eyes were searching truths in her eyes.

Jessica pulled Tiffany’s hands and braved herself to look into the younger girl’s eyes,”But promise me to trust in me, okay?” Tiffany nodded cutely made Jessica chuckled a bit,”Okay there, I won’t lie to my cutie pie, hey they were rhymed. Okay sorry. Hara is my first love, and she seems to be our new neighbor.” Tiffany’s shy smile from called cutie pie turned into a sour expression,”Oh.”

Jessica frowned when she got Tiffany’s very short reaction, she knew that Tiffany was jealous,”Tiff, come on, it’s been a very long time and now you’re the only one I love, no one else could take me away from you.” Jessica caressed Tiffany’s cheeks and Tiffany nodded to her. Jessica pulled Tiffany into her embrace, she down her princess’ back to calm her down,”To be honest, I’m kinda scared, Jessi…” Tiffany confessed her true feeling and looked up to see Jessica’s face,”Then don’t be, because you know I love you so.” Jessica kissed Tiffany’s forehead and promised,”Whatever happen, I won’t leave you. I love you.” Tiffany closed her eyes and smiled. Suddenly, she felt all secure in Jessica’s arms.

 

“JESS, TIFF, KRYS! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? MEET OUR NEW NEIGHBOR!” Sooyoung shouted calling these two lovebirds and their sister.

“Oh God…” Jessica pulled back from the hug and started to be nervous made Tiffany confused,”Why Jessi?”

“Nothing, okay, I think we should show up.” Jessica suddenly checked herself out like a guy who want to confess his feeling to his crush, her actions made Tiffany frowned,”Maybe first love is harder to be forgotten than you think, Jessi.” Thought Tiffany to herself while walking to the new neighbor, Hara.

“Hi, I’m Hara, nice to meet you!” Hara smiled cheerfully then bow a bit.

Jessica bowed a bit too,”Oh Hi Hara, I’m Jessica…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter