Unrequited (?) Love

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

There was an uncomfortable silence in the glass room of the government laboratorium. There were three girls and one guy who wore the same uniform with different code printed on their back. The girls were standing while hanging their head low, but the guy was in verge of trembling, stood closer to the group of scientists.

“I… I… can’t do anything, I’m ju…just a normal human, you must be mist…” his sentence stopped with a loud sound.

*BANG BANG* Then a lifeless body laid on the floor, covered with red liquid.

“Show us what you guys can do or you will end up just like that stupid.” One of the scientists talked to Jessica, Taeyeon and Sooyoung as he wiped his handgun.

All of them gritted their teeth but just kept silence, ready for the tortures that they would received.

“So? Any volunteer? Come up first, this room is yours, show us the most incredible thing that you guys can do. Trust us, no one will get hurt” The other scientist grinned to each other, their faces filled with expectation and greedy thought of the amount of money that they could made if they were true about these super humans.

“Sir, I told you I can’t do anything.” Jessica braved herself to raise her head and looked at one of the scientists, she definitely regretted it, since the scientists looked at her with dollars in their eyes.

Sooyoung looked into Jessica’s eyes, Sooyoung’s eyes became browner and her pupils got smaller for a sec,”She lied, but her act is fine.” Thought Sooyoung to herself.

That was when one of the scientist who were staring at Sooyoung from the start of the interogation realized it,”Hey! That girl’s eyes! Look at them!! They were changing color! And the pupils were moving!”

The scientists moved closer to Sooyoung, Sooyoung stepped back, one step, two steps, then suddenly…

*BRAK!!*

Jessica as fast as the light could be, barged into the outside of the room, punching the guard at his face then in a blink of eye, she already dragged Sooyoung with her outside.

“CATCH THEM!!” The scientist busily phoned, informed the guard, ran outside, trying to catch them.

“Aish, those stupid scientists, how could they forget about me? Hihihi.” There was a sound from nothing can be seen, Kim Taeyeon was there, pressing some buttons, causing all the gates opened, with that, they managed to escape.

-PRESENT-

Sunny got up from the bed, tried so hard to not wake the others, sneakily went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit.

Sunny washed her face, brushed her teeth then walked out for a jog in the streets.

Yoona and Tiffany were still in their deep sleep, hugging their own pillows.

Sunny was always up early in the morning, she need to get heated up, she needs to exercise,   and feel the heat from her body, she needs to be the sun as her name meant to.

She put on her tracksuit, wore her running shoes then headed outside. She turned her ipod on then started to run. Then she remembered, many years ago, there’s a girl who always looking at her in front of her house, she just there, but when Sunny stopped / turning her head, the girl was never there to be seen.

At first, she thought it was just her imagination, since she know she always has something for a cute girl, but then, she saw her not only for once, but almost every day, she would felt empty if the cute girl wasn’t there at the time she ran.

Then there was a time that she was ran in the evening because she had an entrance exam this morning, that’s why she had to go earlier and couldn’t run as she used to. She ran just like on her usual route, part of her heart hoping that the cute girl will be outside of her house, just like what happened in those years, and there she was, riding a three-wheel bicycle, staring at Sunny for a quiet some time, Sunny realized her immediately and thought that the girl never been this long staring at her. As Sunny turned her gaze to the cute girl, Sunny smiled to her, the cute girl looked shocked and blushed so hard then rode away quickly.

Sunny laughed at the cute girl’s action,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter