Christmas Party (Part 1 / 2)

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

After lot of discussions, they all decided to go to Yuri’s safe house, the place where Yuri took Hyoyeon and Seohyun when she saved those two weeks ago. They bought another car to travel, Taeyeon was the one who bought it, when the others asked her why she had lots of money, she just said that it is a secret. So Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Krystal were in the new car, while the others traveled with the white range rover. Taeyeon drove the car with Sunny in the passenger seat while Yuri and Krystal sat on the back seat. But Yuri still has to lead Taeyeon to her house.

The situation in Taeyeon’s car were very full of love, since Taeyeon is the cheesy one and Yuri was obviously flirting to Krystal. Unfortunately, Krystal ignored her.

“Taeyeon-ah, aaa” Sunny fed Taeyeon with the fruits that she packed before.

“Aaaa” Taeyeon happily ate it and stuck her tongue out through the rear window to Yuri who was busily sulking to ignorant Krystal.

“Krystal-ssi, are you feel cold?” Yuri decided to make a move again to Krystal but Krystal just coldly answered,”Not at all.”

Yuri gulped to the coldness of Krystal,”Are you hungry?”

“Ngg…” Krystal thought before answering made Yuri looked at her expecting her to be warmer.

“No.” Krystal grinned when she saw Taeyeon laughed at Yuri’s sudden expression change.

“Hahaha this Unnie is definitely flirting on me, can she be more unobvious?! I love to HAHAHA” Krystal smirked when she thought of Yuri.

At the other car, the atmosphere was so good. They all singing and laughing, even Jessica the cold one.

“What are you gonna say if we break up????!” Sooyoung exclaimed as the radio played Taylor Swift’s song.

“Weee *heiiy* are never ever ever getting back togetheeer!!!” All the girls were singing loudly and laughed afterwards.

“Jessi, I’m feeling sleepy…” Tiffany tugged Jessica’s arm made the latter smiled to her,”Here…” Jessica wrapped her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder when Sooyoung and Yoona as usual chanting,”SWEEEEETTT~~~~~”

Seohyun was just shaking her head while Hyoyeon slowly joining those two pranksters. And Sooyoung and Yoona were more than happy to have Hyoyeon as their new members of pranksters.

After some hours of driving, they arrived at the safe house of Yuri’s. The house wasn’t big nor small, but the problem is, the house only has four rooms, which means, they weren’t gonna sleep with their usual partners.

Taeyeon grabbed Sunny’s hand and shouted,”I’m with Bunny, case closed!” She dragged blushing Sunny and left the others ran to block the front door.

“NOO!!!!!” Sooyoung pulled Taeyeon back and Yoona pulled Sunny back while Jessica already at the door made an X gesture with her arms.

“PLEASE DON’T SEPARATE US! I CAN’T SLEEP WITHOUT MY BUNNYY!!!!” Taeyeon hysterically hugged Sunny while the latter just tried to escape.

“Ahem, I think we need to rearrange the roommate…RANDOMLY.” Yuri smiled to the girls and Jessica nodded to her,”Yeah, we need to get close to everyone, it will improve our teamwork, we can’t survive if we only think about one or two persons.” Tiffany frowned when Jessica said that,”Aigoo Tiff, it’s not like I don’t wanna be with you…” Jessica held Tiffany’s hand and kissed it then smiled warmly to blushing Tiffany who was nodded shyly to her.

“AAAAGH MY EYES!” Sooyoung and Yoona covered each other’s eyes but ended up being smacked by Jessica.

“Enough kids, we should act more mature. We’re 24 for God’s sake.” Taeyeon sternly said while the others ignore her,”Hey guys, let’s look around and just forget about this midget, she WAS the one who didn’t act like the OLDEST one.” Sooyoung and Yoona lead Yuri into the house and the others followed while Sunny just looked at Taeyeon and mouthed,”Childish Midget” and stuck her tongue out to fuming Taeyeon.

“Yah! I did that for us!!” Taeyeon exclaimed and picked her bag to inside of the house.

“Four bedrooms, five bathrooms, one kitchen, one dining table and one big back yard, what else do we need?” Yuri explained as she showed the new house to them.

Jessica, Krystal, Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other,”PRACTICE ROOM!”

The others sighed tiredly,”Oh Gosh, we still need to practice?” Hyoyeon sighed while she knew that she only got beaten to improve her power. Seohyun just smiled and rubbed Hyoyeon’s arms to make the latter feel better, and it worked. Hyoyeon grinned like stupid person.

“Hahaha, yes we do need more and more practice. But for now, let’s just enjoy our Christmas day with PARTY!” Taeyeon pumped her fist up and the others clapped and exclaimed happily.

“I left this house for some weeks now, so I don’t have any kind of party stuffs, but not far from here, there are many stores, maybe we can buy some stuffs there?” Yuri asked Taeyeon who was already listing what to do with Sunny.

“Okay guys, let’s split up to three teams. First is the shopping team, second is fire woods team and the third is cooking and decoration team! Let’s do Rock, Paper and Scissors!” Taeyeon said it and turned her head to Sunny,”Rock…” But before she mouthed that to Sunny, Sooyoung already covered while Yoona covered Sunny’s eyes.

“What a CREATIVE leader.” Sooyoung sarcastically said it to Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter