Dad...?

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA’S POV

I heard some loud laughs from outside of my room, they became louder and totally woke me up. I inhaled deeply before opened my eyes, I smelled something familiar and felt warmth from my right side.

I blinked several times and turned to my right side,”Owh…” Oh well, sleeping in this position was a big mistake, I flinched and rubbed my stiff neck. Then I saw a very cute angel sleeping beside me, she clung onto my right arms and snuggled more when I tried to move it.

She looked so innocent and harmless at this state, I decided not to wake her up so fast, and it will be such a waste if I didn’t . So, I tickled her nose with the tip of her own hair, she flinched then I pretended to sleep.

I opened one of my eyes and giggled quietly,”Meanie…” Tiffany mumbled with her eyes closed, I closed my mouth then realized that she was awake,”Aish, I hate your ears. Get up, you’re so heavy.” I shook my right hand but she gripped my arm tightly,”No, I’m still sleepy and I want your arm as my pillow!” She whined cutely and made me blushed. Fortunately, she still closed her eyes at the moment.

Unconsciously, I leaned in then kissed her forehead, both of us froze at the moment. DAMN! IT WAS AWKWARD.

AUTHOR’S POV

No one moved after that awkward kiss from Jessica. Tiffany slowly looked up and saw a red Jessica.

“Ngg…” Tiffany was contemplated to say anything.

“Sorry.” Jessica got up immediately and walked out, left Tiffany daydreaming with tints of blush on her cheeks.

Jessica closed the door and rubbed her chest to calm down her beating like crazy heart and closed her eyes.

Sooyoung and Yoona passed by and saw Jessica who was closing her eyes, they grinned to each other and stood in front of Jessica, they imitated her. They bent her knees so they were on the same height with Jessica, they closed her eyes and rubbed their chests just like what Jessica did.

Jessica felt something warm in front of her then opened her eyes,”WHOA! YAH! What are you guys doing here?!” The pranksters laughed when they saw Jessica’s face.

“HAHAHA UNNIE! YOUR FACE! HAHAHAHHAA!” Yoona laughed up so hard until tears came out from her corner of eyes.

“Don’t ask us like that, Jess. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE? Too much pressures of love with Tiffany? Hmm?” Sooyoung smirked and stepped forward while Jessica stepped back,”Huh? N…Noo….I… don’t kn..ow wh…at are you… t…” Jessica felt the door behind her back then…

*krek* “Anyeong guy…” Tiffany opened the door and made Jessica lost her balance.

“ta…AAA…” Jessica fell down on her .

“HAHAHHA GOSH! THAT WAS FUNNY! HAHAHHAA” Sooyoung laughed and Yoona already rolled on the floor and now Taeyeon and Sunny started giggling when they saw Jessica.

“Jessi, are you okay?” Tiffany crouched and cupped Jessica’s face.

Jessica’s heart gone wild,”YEAH! Excuse me!” Jessica ran to the balcony and found Krystal and Yuri giggled and talked to each other sweetly.

“Ehem.” Krystal and Yuri turned their heads to Jessica, smiled then drowned to their own conversations again.

“What the hell is happening in my life now? I awake beside Tiffany, then I got pranked by duo es, then my sister and a strangers ignored me…” Jessica mumbled to herself then decided to eavesdropped her sister’s conversation,”I’m not eavesdropping, yeah, she is my sister, I should know what they’re talking about, I’m a good sister, yeah.” She convinced herself.

“Hahaha that was funny, Yul Unnie!” Krystal giggled then slapped Yuri’s arm playfully while Jessica’s face became disgusted,”Wth my sister doing with that stranger?”

Yuri flicked her hairs beautifully then smiled flirtily,”Hahaha, anyway Krystal, do you know the differences between beautiful and pretty?”

Krystal tapped her chin with her index finger, she thought a bit then sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter