Christmas Party (Part 2 / 2 )

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Let’s pick a chopstick and the one who get the one with the mark will have to do the dare but the interesting point is, after you do it, you can choose the next one!” Sunny and Taeyeon put the glass with chopsticks in the centre of everyone,”Jess, get up or we all gonna pray that you’re gonna be the first.”

Jessica immediately get up and looked all serious since she didn’t want to be the first.

“Okay, let’s start it, one... two… three!”

 “Yeay!!” Sooyoung and Yoona high fived to each other since they got normal chopsticks.

“HAHAHAHAH!” Taeyeon laughed when she saw Jessica’s chopstick.

“Ngg… It was just only a trial right? Okay, let’s put them again and get into the real game hehehe hehe hehe he…” Jessica was the only one who put the chopstick back to the glass while the others held their chopsticks tightly, even Tiffany.

“AISH! Okay! What’s the dare?” Jessica picked her chopstick back to her hands while the others had their evil smirks on their faces,”Guys… Please don’t make me eat cucumbers :’ ( “ Jessica pleaded to the others while Taeyeon shook her head,”That won’t be… hot. Kiss Tiffany. On the lips. Now. N.O.W.!”

Jessica got her jaw dropped while Tiffany hung her head low, blushing.

“Guys, we aren’t get to that phase yet…”

Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon smirked,”As if we don’t know about that…” Four of them raised their eyebrows.

“Yah! What do you guys mean? We are really haven’t got into that ph… HEY ARE YOU GUYS LISTENING OR NOT?” Jessica asked the others in shout since the others covered their ears with their hands and shaking their heads like little kids, especially Seohyun actually, who was shocked since the dare said.

“Do it, Jess. It is part of the game!” Taeyeon tried to persuade Jessica as Jessica rolled her eyes,”Alright, Tiff, I’m sorry.”

Jessica gulped the wine that served for her to drink in one shot, leaned in and kissed Tiffany on her cheek softly. Tiffany just nodded and blushed when Jessica kissed her cheek,”AAAAW ON THE LIIIPPSSS!!!”

“No, I won’t let you guys see our first kiss!” Jessica with a very swift move already collected the chopsticks before they realized it, then she pointed to Taeyeon,”Now is your turn, ERT MIDGET!”

Taeyeon was shocked and covered while Sunny scolded her,”See?! I told you to stay quiet, Jessica was already planning to do that since you said the dare.” Sunny looked to Taeyeon with an ‘I-told-you-so’ expression.

“As if I am afraid of the dare that she will give.” Taeyeon scoffed and looked to Jessica cockily.

Jessica just smiled sweetly then opened ,“Okay, strip yourself.” Said her calmly. Very calm.

With that Taeyeon’s face gone white as white as the snow outside,”…Wh..What…?”

“WHAT???!!! NOT IN MILLION YEARS YOU GUYS GONNA SEE MY TAENGOO’S BODY!” Sunny stretched her hands out to cover Taeyeon’s body.

“NOOOO! I SAW HER BODY AND IT IS KINDA SO – SO!” Sooyoung also protested but it made the others looked at her.

“What did you say?” enrage Yoona asked nervous Sooyoung.

“I mean, come on, sometimes when I focus my eyes, i…” Now everyone was looking at Sooyoung,”WHAT DID YOU SAY? SO YOU ALREADY SEE OUR BODIES?” Now Tiffany was looking intensely to Sooyoung.

“Not all of you guys’ but yeah yours is quite good, Fany-ah.” Sooyoung widened her eyes in shock when she said it herself, she covered while Yoona already grabbed her hand,”I thought your eyes ONLY SEE ME, Ms. Choi?” Sooyoung gulped at her promise to Yoona and nodded vigorously,”O..O..Of course, Yoongie…”

“Hey guys, please don’t get out of the subject, this is a dare for TAEYEON, not Sooyoung. Let’s just pass it, Sooyoung might don’t intentionally did it, right Taeyeonnie?” Jessica smirked to Taeyeon while Sooyoung thank Jessica silently and sighed in relief.

Taeyeon cursed to Jessica since she thought she gonna passed this easily,”Please, another dare, I will drink two glasses of this wine!” her objections made the others considered it and looked at Jessica as if it was all Jessica’s game.

“Okay, hmm… Then do a lap and VERY y dance to Sunny.” Jessica smirked and raised one of her eyebrows to Taeyeon while the latter gulped,”Yah, you know I’m not good in y things…”

“Do it or have with Sunny in front of us.” With that Taeyeon waved her hands not agreeing then stood up and rolled up her shirt so it revealed her toned abs. Sunny looked at that with blushing cheeks and shifted uncomfortable in her seat.

“Wooooooo!!! Someone’s impatient!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon woo-ed her while Yoona was still frowning from earlier incident, gulping a glass of wine.

“Please put up a music!” Taeyeon got confidence from the other’s shouts and chants.

Tiffany got up and put her iPod on the speakers,”Cassie – Me and You.” Tiffany smiled and the music started…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw9ZuNH6-GU – The song on youtube.

"Me & U"
 

Taeyeon walked like a model to Sunny who was got shocked seeing her dorky Taeyeon her lips in front of her.

You've been waiting so long
I'm here to answer your call

 

Taeyeon stopped right in front of Sunny then touched her legs from her toe to her thigh made the other gasped and Sunny almost fainted.


I know that I shouldn't have had you waiting at all
I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about what I wanna do with you
 

Taeyeon smirked seductively and sent a flying kiss to the other girls and the girls laughed but they still chanted for Taeyeon.


I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do
They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true
They know you're the one I wanna give it to
 

Taeyeon moved closer and sang the lyrics huskily into Sunny’s ear

 

I can see you want me too
Now, it's me and you
 

Taeyeon now sat on Sunny’s lap and circled her arms to Sunny’s neck she literally locked Sunny’s movement with her little bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter