Mind Reader? Even Controller.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The day went well, all of them decided to go to the dorky’s place, since they all stayed at the other girls’ place the day before. Anything went well, except for the fact that Krystal sat between Tiffany and Jessica, Tiffany obviously pouted and gave some signs to Jessica who was busily catching up with Krystal, her sister.

“Psst, Taengoo, look at Tiffany, she is jealous. HAHAHA…” Sunny laughed silently and nudge Taeyeon who was listening to Jung Sisters’ conversation.

“Huh? Who? Oh. HAHAHA. Yah, let’s .” They changed their seat position so Taeyeon now was behind Tiffany.

“Lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely, baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely... e e…” Taeyeon sang a part of a song from 2Ne1 and literally sang it to Tiffany’s ear.

Tiffany turned around and glared at Taeyeon, she heard it VERY CLEAR, since she had better ears than anyone else’s and she was…..yeah….lonely.

“Cause I’m just another girl…” Sunny continued the lyric and high fived with Taeyeon while Tiffany made a sour expression.

“Oi, what are you guys doing? Me and Sooyoungie want to know!” Yoona looked at them through the rear window and Sooyoung nodded vigorously.

“We were singing, Yoong!” Taeyeon shouted from the back seat while Tiffany glared with her eyes signing that not to tell the other pranksters.

“Oh? What song?” Jessica now got interested in the conversation. Tiffany glared to them fiercely to shut them up.

Taeyeon closed then Sunny pulled her closer to her,”Uh oh nothing, Jess. We’re going to sleep now, WAKE US UP WHEN WE ARE ARRIVED, OKAY Yoong?!” Sunny shouted while SooNa nodded in confused.

“Unnie, I’m sleepy, can I sleep on your lap?” Krystal rubbed her eyes cutely and made the Jessica smiled warmly, she missed her sister so badly.

“Of course, come here.” Jessica patted her lap, Krystal nodded and laid her head to her sister’s lap happily.

Tiffany looked at the scene can’t help but frowned, maybe it wasn’t right to get all jealous with Krystal, but she needed the older Jung’s attention too.

Jessica noticed the frown on Tiffany’s face, she smiled then grabbed Tiffany’s hand with her left hand while her right hand Krystal’s hair. Tiffany smiled at the touch and turned around to see Jessica was smiling to her, indeed, Jessica never forgot about her.

SooNa laughed as they were talking about the practice that they wanted to take at the house.

“Seriously? There is a special room in your house?! We can practice there?” Yoona stared to Soyooung disbelievingly.

It was a surprising facts for the other three as they realized that they were ‘super’, then now they got another information that Taeyeon, Jessica and Sooyoung got a house with a special room for them to practice.

“Yeah, but you can’t tell anyone but everyone in this car. But for now, we don’t have anything for strength and fire specials, but we will figure it out. Just so you know that your power can increase with practice.” Sooyoung parked in front of the house,”Welcome!”

Taeyeon ran to the house with Sunny behind her, they all got excited since Taeyeon wanted to see the other girl’s power once again.

“Baby, wake up.” Jessica shook Krystal slightly then Baby Jung stirred, with sleepy eyes, she leaned over to her sister’s shoulder and walked lazily.

“Aigoo, you must be tired from the flight. Sooyoung, please take my sister in, I will take care of her luggages.” Sooyoung and Yoona took over baby Jung as Jessica back to the car and took Krystal’s bags, she saw Tiffany tried to pull one of her shopping bags.

“Just go inside, I will take care of these.” Jessica touched Tiffany’s hand to stop her, but Tiffany insisted to bring her things by herself.

“No, I’m fine, Jessi.” Tiffany tried again as she actually succeed and the shopping bags taken from the car, but not so long after that, one of the bags torn made the contents scattered all over her feet.

Jessica chuckled at this, she tied some others Krystal’s bags to Krystal’s big luggage and pulled it easily since it had wheels. Jessica crouched and picked up the things that Tiffany dropped, Tiffany did it too, their hands touched as they tried to pick the plastic bags from the ground, electrifying. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter