Sica Effect....Awkward...

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

A little movement could be seen from Jessica’s finger but unfortunately no one noticed this.

“Where am I?”

“Where are my friends?”

“Am I lost?”

Jessica felt like awake in an unfamiliar place, she felt all healthy and decided to stand up. White walls, dim of lights, accompany her when she wandering around the place. There she saw Krystal, sat on the chair and was being all tied up tightly.

“Krystal…?” Jessica ran to her sister and when she tried to hold her sister, there was a transparent wall between them, stopping her to touch and save her sister.

“Unnie, this is me in your mind, sorry for the trouble that I caused, but please strengthen up then wake up, everyone needs you, me too. Please save me, Unnie… I can endure till you guys all feel ready to destroy them, please be careful Unnie. I love you. You regain your consciousness little by little, so I have to go now or I couldn’t go from your mind. Please save me, Unnie… And oh yeah, send my regards to Tiffany Unnie!” With her hands being locked up, Krystal managed to wink and grinned before vanishing from Jessica’s vision.

Another black filled Jessica’s vision and soon after that…

“Huh?” Jessica opened her eyes then the first she saw was Tiffany’s face.

“JESSI!!! I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU! You kept mumbling Krystal's name!” Tiffany hugged Jessica so tight.

“Unng… It hurts, Tiff…” Tiffany released Jessica right away and rubbed Jessica’s stomach,”It is still hurt? Forgive my Dad, Jessi…” Jessica blushed at the younger girl’s action just nodded in red.

“Fany-ah, why do you have to be so lou… JESS?! JESSICA!!??! OH GOD, YOU’RE AWAKE! You were such a sleepyhead you know!” Taeyeon ran to Jessica and smack Jessica’s arm.

“OOUUWW!” Jessica whined in pain.

“Taeyeon, DON’T YOU DARE TO HURT JESSICA LIKE THAT AGAIN!” Tiffany spread her arms in front of Jessica’s bed to prevent Taeyeon got any closer.

“Aish, Jess, sorry, but tell your girlfriend to not so protective over you. Wee!” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and Tiffany stuck her tongue out too to Taeyeon, they had a tongue duel right now. eh, that sounded wrong. i mean, merong duel. Okay that was better.

“What? No, she’s just my friend.” Jessica answered Taeyeon with blushes obviously on her cheeks.

“Ouch, someone’s get hurt…” Taeyeon made a gesture like her chest being stabbed then got a pinch from Tiffany and she got pulled by Sunny,”Don’t disturb them! Now, go wash the dishes!” Taeyeon pouted but obeyed Sunny right away.

“Rest well, Jess. Tiff, take care of her okay, everyone’s sleeping now. And Jess might need more rest before facing everyone’s hyper mode tomorrow. I’ll sleep with Taeyeon tonight, is it okay if you guys sleep here together?” Sunny looked to Tiffany and Jessica who were hesitated to answer, they wanted it but sure they was kinda afraid of what other will say.

“I take that as a Yes.” Sunny smiled understandingly then left the two who were huffed in relief.

“So…”

“So…”

They hung their head down with blushes on their cheeks, they felt like closer because deep inside, they missed each other.

“You first, Tiff. What is it?” Jessica looked up and saw Tiffany’s face, it was damn cute with two pink tints on her cheekbones.

“I… I wanna apologize for everything that my Dad did to you guys… I never knew about it and seriously I’m not a spy or…Huh? What?” Jessica tugged Tiffany’s hand, made the latter looked at her.

“I know. I’m not even thinking like that, i… Ungg… Yeah, I trust you.” Jessica made an annoying face but she said the truth, she really did.

The sudden little confession made Tiffany blushed at the moment and just smiled shyly to the latter.

“Come here… It’s tired to look up.” Jessica shifted a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter