The Attack (Part 2/2)

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

*dziiing*

The bullet flew and penetrated to a flesh, blood squirted from a girl’s arm.

“Aish!” Jessica hissed in pain while Sunny closed her eyes in the older’s arms, ready for the bullet which was never came.

“Yah Soonkyu, get away from me. You’re heavy. Auch..” Sunny opened her eyes, looked up then she saw Jessica’s bleeding arm,”Jess, your arm…”

Jessica smiled then looked at Sunny,”It’s fine, are you okay?” Jessica checked Sunny’s arms then the shorter girl cried,”I’m…fine…”

“Yah Unnie!” Yuri appeared to them then sighed in relief,”I thought you guys were died!!”

Jessica chuckled,”I won’t let that happen Yuri-ah. Here, take Sunny back to the backyard.” Yuri held Sunny then Sunny asked Jessica,”How about you?” Jessica shook her head,”I will be fine, just remind that girl to pick me afterwards.” Jessica pointed to Yuri who was pouted,”I have a name.” Jessica chuckled then spanked Yuri’s ,”PPALI YURI!!” Yuri startled then quickly flew away, taking Sunny in her arms.

“Damn, I have to be strong… Yeah I have to…” Jessica’s face turned white as the blood flooded her shirt and pants, she felt dizzy but she tried to focus by widening her eyes and massaging her temple.

Taeyeon tackled Michelle down while Hara covered when she saw Michelle shot Sunny, but she shocked more when a fast blue shadow rescued the certain bunny,”No… It can’t be… Sooyeon-ah…” She left struggling Michelle under Taeyeon’s straddle. Hara ignored the guards who tried to block her way, her healer instinct was true, Jessica was bleeding, she got shot, then she saw a girl with wings lifted her up then flew into their house’s backyard.

“Sooyeon needs me…” That’s all she could say when she saw other girls circled Jessica.

“Jessi!!!” Tiffany ran to Jessica then sob quietly while the others tried to find something to help the wounded Jessica.

“Sssh Fany-ah, I’m fine, Krys.” Jessica managed to smile with her pair of pale colored lips. Krystal tore her thin sleeve of her shirt then tied it on Jessica’s arm to prevent it bleed more,”Unnie… *sob*” She cried on Yuri’s shoulder while her hand was still holding Jessica’s.

“No you are not!! Stop trying to look strong!!” Tiffany caressed Jessica’s face then cried.

“I’m sleepy…” All the girls shouted,”No!!! DON’T SLEEP JESS!!” Yoona and Sooyoung tried to divert Jessica’s attention by singing funnily while crying,”No Unnie…” Yoona cried while dancing dorkily made Jessica chuckled a little. Hyoyeon and Seohyun were telling Jessica a story to prevent Jessica from sleeping, while they were trying so hard, te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter