Thank God I found you, Jessi.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Tiffany ran into Jessica’s room after she heard all Krystal said and the others were feeling guilty as they once didn’t believe the eye smile girl.

“Krystal, you shouldn’t talk about it just like that, you know family things are sensitive for most of us…” Jessica can’t angry with Krystal but she did want Krystal to at least be more sensitive, even in that young age, Krystal nodded to her older sister and mouthed,”Sorry…” Yuri her hair and smiled reassuringly to the youngest girl.

“Okay guys, we heard Krystal. Now everyone please pack your stuffs, in two hours only, please pack ONLY needed stuffs, since we still don’t know where we will go. And Jessica, talk to Tiffany, she might need someone now, and we believe that certain someone is you.” Jessica nodded to smiling Taeyeon and she went to her own room.

*knock knock*

“Tiff…?”

No answer from the room, maybe Tiffany was too upset to answer Jessica.

“Tiff? I’m coming in…” Jessica slowly opened the door and found Tiffany curled her body into a ball below the blanket.

Jessica walked to the edge of the bed and sighed when she heard some sniffs and crying sound from the blanket. She walked to beside Tiffany, and crouched so they are in the same eye level, she slowly opened the blanket and found Tiffany was crying so hard, unstoppable tears rolled down to the damped pillow.

Jessica just watched Tiffany when the younger looked at Jessica’s eyes,”Why…? Jessi…Why?” Jessica just smiled to Tiffany and gave Tiffany her hands in front of her to hold. Tiffany held Jessica’s hands and cried even harder. The older girl’s thumbs rubbed the younger hands’ softly but she didn’t say anything, just staring lovingly into the younger girl’s puffy eyes.

Around 5 minutes later, Tiffany got up, sat on the bed, wiped her tears and said to Jessica with her hoarse voice,”Why didn’t you say anything to me?” Tiffany cleared as she saw Jessica sat beside her.

“Sometimes when you cry, you don’t need any words to explain things, to answer you, to scold you or even to comfort you, you just need someone to make sure that you aren’t alone. That’s why I’m here, for you.” Jessica smiled and pulled Tiffany to her embrace made the latter cried again.

“How could you know that I didn’t need words…?” Tiffany inhaled her favorite scents, Jessica’s hair scent.

“Actually, because I don’t know how to answer your question just now. HEHEHEHE.” Jessica chuckled made Tiffany chuckled too.

“Thank you, Jessi.” Tiffany smiled sincerely to Jessica and the latter turned away.

“Huh? What’s wrong, Jessi?” Tiffany was shocked when Jessica didn’t return her smile and just turned away then smirked when she saw pink tints on Jessica’s cheeks.

“Ooooww someone is blushing here…” Jessica scoffed,”As if you can make me blushing.” Tiffany smirked to cocky Jung,”Well how about this…?” Tiffany got closer and closer, she could see Jessica’s eyes got bigger than before when she saw Tiffany closed eyes then moved too close to her face.

Their nose was touching, Jessica didn’t move, she didn’t know why she don’t move, but deep inside her heart was beating like crazy, especially when Tiffany tilted her head a little then… Jessica closed her eyes.

*pinch* “Aigoo, our Jessica is so cute when she is waiting for a kiss.” Tiffany pinched Jessica’s cheeks then laughed before got away from the bed.

“H…Huh? YAAAH!!” Jessica realized the situation and when she opened her eyes she found the bathroom door was closed by Tiffany.

“Jessi wants a kiss, Jessi wants a kiss~” A melodious tone was sung by Tiffany from inside the bathroom.

“YAAAH!! SHUT IT!!” Jessica packed her stuff and mumbled under her breath.

“What? Shut? Shut what? My mouth? Oh you don’t want our first with mouth opened already?” Tiffany asked with a curious tone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter