Thank God it Was All Dark

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica was carrying Tiffany back to their range rover while Sooyoung and Yoona had claimed the driver and passenger seat.

Tiffany reluctantly got off from Jessica, and returned her coat because it got much warmer at the car. Tiffany already missed Jessica’s scent from the coat, but she returned it anyway. Taeyeon dragged Sunny to the back seat so Jessica had no choice but to sit beside Tiffany. Jessica shifted away as she gazed to the outside of the car window.

“Yoona, where do you stay?” Sooyoung asked Yoona as she turned the heater on.

“I… forget EHEHHE. Sunny Unnie, show Sooyoungie the way.” Yoona looked at Sunny from the rear window.

Sunny shook her head,”Aish, how could you forget the way back home? What if you got lost?” Yoona stuck her tongue,”I will just call my Sooyoungie to pick me up, bweee.” Sooyoung blushed at the ‘my Sooyoungie’ from Yoona but she hid it with stayed focuse to the road. Sunny grinned then continued,”Soo, just go straight from here then go to the way up to the mountain.”

At the back seat Taeyeon was staring at Sunny,”Omo, when did she get more beautiful? I thought she got more the more I see her. Is it the magic of love…? Ngg I mean, adoring. Yeah.” Taeyeon denied it but can’t help gulping as she saw the moonlight through the window shone over Sunny’s face.

“It’s rude to stare, you know.” Sunny played with Tiffany’s hair as she can see Taeyeon shifted her gaze to the front quickly.

Tiffany frowned at the fact that Jessie was got all so cold again, she thought Jessie would change and at least talk to her, even when Tiffany wanted to be hugged again.

“Jessica?” Tiffany whispered to Jessica.

Jessica heard her whisper but she just shifted her seat position further from Tiffany.

Tiffany shifted her position closer to Jessica while Jessica shifted again until she had no gap with the car door, meanwhile Tiffany didn’t stop and let their shoulders touched.

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

Jessica gulped,”Think think think! Come on Jess! You’re so fast like a lightning bolt, you should have think something so this heart won’t get crazy again like this, come on come on…” Jessica thought as one little sweat of nervousness dropped from her temple.

“Jessica?” Tiffany kept calling her as Taeyeon and Sunny now popped their heads from the back to see what happened between the two with the seat position shifts and whispers. Same went with Yoona and Sooyoung, even though they were sharing chocolate bar now, they peeked from the rear window.

“Hmm?” Jessica answered her with an annoyed face made Tiffany frowned then shifted away.

Something happened with Jessica’s heart, she felt guilty yet wanted Tiffany to be back beside her, with that position. But Jessica shook her head and focused her eyes to the views outside.

SunYeon sighed in disappoint,”I thought they were gonna kiss or holding hand at least. Hihihi” Taeyeon whispered to Sunny then giggled together. Taeyeon realized that she ACTUALLY wanted to do that with Sunny.

“Yoon, what animal do you think I resemble?” Sooyoung randomly asked Yoona, Yoona stopped eating the chocolate bar and playfully,”Hmm… hmmm…. Hmmm….”

“come on, think of an animal.” Sooyoung glanced once to Yoona then focused again to the road.

“Hmm… Hm… Hmm…” Yoona still didn’t answer.

“Yoona? Did you hear me?” Sooyoung glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter