Feel Betrayed

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Taeyeon stood on her toes trying her very best to peek inside the building with her telescope from behind the bushes, but Sooyoung kept pushed her down,”Yah danshin, ssst!”

Taeyeon pouted and pulled her telescope down while Yuri giggled at the scene,”Sooyoung-ah, is that Krystal?”

Sooyoung looked at the girl that Yuri pointed before,”Hmm… She looked like Krystal, but why Krystal put there not in the basement like us years ago?” Sooyoung rubbed her chin and thought.

Taeyeon sat on the ground with a sour expression,”I also want to see Krystal!”

Sooyoung smirked while looking down then stuck her tongue to Taeyeon,”Grow up first. HAHA” Taeyeon mumbled any curses that she thought at the moment then disappear,”I will find my own way!” Sooyoung and Yuri ignored her and continued to observe the building with Krystal inside it.

Taeyeon walked to another side of the building, she climbed the short fence on the backyard of the building and went inside through the door that opened by a guard, thank to her little body, she managed to slip through the gap between the guard and the door smoothly. She roamed the rooms in the building and took some notes in her head about the differences during these years. She shivered when the memories about the tortures that the scientists gave to her when they wanted to know her ability and smirked when she saw the guards absolutely didn’t realize her presence now. She went to the rooms that opened by the guards and looked for Krystal, accidentally she went to the room that Sooyoung and Yuri looked before and found a doll looked like Krystal from behind, tied up on a chair, behind the doll was a big window that could be looked through from outside, at that moment Sooyoung saw Taeyeon and smirked,”That midget is cool, she is inside the building now. What are we waiting for? Guys, let’s finish this!” Sooyoung commanded through the earpiece they wore.

Seohyun heard the command then motioned Jessica to drive closer to the building. The girls were waiting from other building for Sooyoung’s command.

Taeyeon was panicked when she heard Sooyoung’s command, what she and Yuri saw was definitely not Krystal, Taeyeon tried to contact Sooyoung but she can’t make any sound since the guards patrolled here and there in the building. Taeyeon decided to look for Krystal, so at least they can kidnap Krystal back even though things got a little not so under control. Some voices heard from the basement and a door slammed when Taeyeon passed by, at that moment,”I hate that arrogant kid! AISH! Keep the door locked because our preys are getting closer…” Taeyeon gasped as she saw Mr. Hwang smirked to the monitor that showed Jessica and others outside the building,”This is not good…” Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

-at the outside of the building-

Jessica motioned Sooyoung to check the building with her eyes, Sooyoung noticed that the front yard was full of guard, there at least 7 guys in the front yard and 2 stood by behind the front door.

“Jess, 7 at the front, 2 behind the door. Don’t you think they’re kinda…ready?” Jessica also felt there was something odd with the situation but she believed in Krystal, so she smiled to the others,”Get ready, guys.”

Jessica held Yoona’s hand and with her speed she ran to the wall, Yoona punched it so hard made the wall broke down into pieces, left the girls awed and Yuri scoffed,”You know what? Just fly.” Yuri flew above the wall and landed elegantly. The other girls just shrugged to the cold war between Yuri and Jessica.

Sunny lead the way with fire burning on both of her hands, she lighten up the night darkness made the other girls easily can see inside the front yard.

“Who’s there?!” A guard’s voice can be heard and heavy footsteps were getting closer.

“Your left!” Tiffany commanded and Jessica nodded in smile grabbed Yoona who was more than ready to hit some bad guys.

Jessica ran with Yoona to the first guard they encountered,”Who are there, to be exact.” Jessica whispered and got the guard fell onto the ground after Yoona’s punch shut him down.

Sunny managed to dodge a shot from the guard because of Seohyun’s advice and she reply the bullet with a very large fireball made two of the guards shouted while burnt by the fire she threw.

Yuri saved Sooyoung while a guard threw a police baton to her way while Sooyoung helped Jessica with the sudden movement from the guards, Yuri pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter