The Reasons

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND IT, TAEYEON!” Then Sunny ran out with tears on her face.

Jessica and Tiffany stopped what they were doing, they got up then walked to the Shikshins.

“Yoong, what’s wrong with Sunny?” Tiffany asked Yoona who just can shook her head.

“I don’t know Unnie. Some noises were heard from the room but I thought they were doing ‘it’.” Yoona innocently answered Tiffany.

Then four of them turned around when Taeyeon walked out from the room, Taeyeon walked silently to the dining table then sat at one of the chairs. All of them stayed silent because they can see that Taeyeon’s face showed something not good happened between her and Sunny.

Sooyoung focused her eyes then found sadness and confused feeling in Taeyeon’s eyes. She got up, took a glass of water then handed to Taeyeon,”Drink it, Taeyeon-ah.”

Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung then the glass, she gulped the water then covered her face with her palms, her shoulders started shaking, Jessica and Sooyoung hugged her from her sides made her cried more, Yoona took the tissues and handed to her.

“Mind to share with us, Tae?” Tiffany carefully asked Taeyeon who was getting calmer.

“Sorry guys for crying like that. We had a fight. Me and Sunny.” Taeyeon wiped her tears made the others rubbed her arms and back.

“It’s okay, Tae. So, what happened?” Taeyeon looked at Jessica then she spilt the story.

-Flashback-

Sunny was inside her shared room with Taeyeon, she sat on the bed with her hands covered her face, sniffs could be heard from her made Taeyeon worried then carefully walked to her.

“Bunny…?” Taeyeon called the shorter girl and placed her hand on the Sunny’s right shoulder.

The Bunny wiped her tears and forced a smile to Taeyeon,”Yes, Taenggoo?” It hurt Taeyeon so much when she saw Sunny forced her smile just because she didn’t want to worry the kid leader.

“Are you okay? You looked different after heard your Mom’s news. Are you in fight with your Mom?” Taeyeon asked the girl in concern tone, she sat beside Sunny.

Sunny put her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder while the older girl intertwining their hands together,”What’s wrong Sunny-ah?”

“I’m afraid, Taenggoo…”

“Afraid of what?” Thumbs rubbed on Sunny’s hand, made the latter felt calmer than before.

Sunny inhaled then gulped, she sniffed a bit then sighed.

“Mom doesn’t know if I like girls.”

“So? It’s okay Sunny-ah, I will talk to your mom.”

“No, don’t Taenggoo-ah. I don’t wanna see Mom disappointed.”

“So you think that I’m gonna be a disappointment for your Mom?” Now Taeyeon looked at Sunny, felt insulted.

“No, Taenggoo-ah, that’s not what I mean. But Mom will be disappointed if she knows that I’m gay.” Sunny tried to explain but Taeyeon just stayed silent.

“So what if we’re gay?”

“Taenggoo, you don’t understand, all my families are so close to each other, every each of them is god damn straight, they always talked about the future how my mom always wanted many grandchildren, then my mom found out that my oldest sister is having disease on her womb, made it was only my older sister and me her only hope. Then my older sister can’t have babies because her husband is infertile, and now you want to tell her that I’m gay so I can’t give her grandchild too?” Sunny cried while explaining this, she didn’t want to lose Taeyeon but she never wanted to disappoint her parents, especially her Mom. Her biggest secret was revealed but Taeyeon seemed can’t understand.

“Then we should talk to her until she understands the sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter