Let's Make the Bet...more fun ; )

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

-somewhere in the world-

Two girls seemed to be in a rush, they ran together as some guys in white were chasing after them.

“Unnie, where should we go???” The younger one asked as she can felt their chasers were getting closer.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!!” The leader of the guys appeared in front of them, the two decided to turned around and went away but there also some guys behind them.

“STOP! Or I’ll shoot you.” The leader grabbed his assistant’s shotgun then aimed at them.

“Oh no…” The younger whined as she can see the seriousness in his eyes.

“What do you want from us?!” The older braved herself and shouted back at the guys.

“Both of you, alive.” The leader still aimed as the other guys walked closer just to get a kick from the older girl.

*BANG*

“AARGH!” The bullet shot right to her right leg.

“UNNIE!!!” The younger held the older who was rubbing her leg.

“Hahahahha! I told you to shut it up!” The leader laughed and the other guys laughed it out too.

“Huh? It doesn’t even bleeding.” The older girl looked confused with her –should-be-hurt-leg.

“Unnie, someone’s coming! I can feel it, and the guys are getting closer.”The younger reminded the older girl.

“Yah you guys! Go get something else to do than make some trouble with two innocent girls!” One shadow jumped from the roof of the building beside them.

“Anyeong! I’m Yuri and I am helping you guys, take my hand, now!” Yuri stretched both of her hands and at the same second when the two girls grabbed her hands, they all flew away.

“YAH! YOU GUYS! CATCH THEM!” The leader smacked his assistants’ head.

“But HOW HOW? HOW COULD SHE DO THAT? IS SHE SOME KIND OF MAGICIAN????” The assistants ran below them and never could catch them.

“Thank you for helping us back there. I’m Kim Hyoyeon and this is Seo Juhyun, nice to meet you, Yuri!” Hyoyeon shook her hand with Yuri’s hand.

Yuri just grinned then three of them flew away to a safe place.

 

-in the practice room-

“Good job, Sunny!!! You’re getting better and better!” Jessica exclaimed happily as she can see all the targets were already burned down by Sunny perfectly.

Sunny smiled as she wiped her sweats, Jessica ran a bit then came back quickly, brought some towels for Sunny,”Here.” Jessica helped Sunny wiped her sweats and Sunny smiled to her, mouthing “Thank you.” To the bunny.

At the corner of the room, there were two pouting girls. They didn’t practice at all since the bet was made, they just sighed with all the views in front of them.

“AISH Fany! Tell Jessica, don’t get too close to Sunny, Fany!” Taeyeon nudged Tiffany who was also burnt in rage.

“Hmm. How could I? Jessica isn’t my girlfriend.” Tiffany pouted and made Taeyeon pouted too,”Sunny isn’t mine too.” Both of them sighed (again) at the same time.

“Jess, I wanna see your ability, the other one, not the speed.” Sunny poked Jessica’s arm to get Jessica’s attention.

“Huh? The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter