I Will Endure, Unnies.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Fany, this isn’t like what you see…” The guy slowly approached shocked Tiffany.

Tiffany shook her head disbelievingly then ran away.

*BRUK*

“Tiff? Are you okay?” Tiffany ran with tears on her eyes, then bumped into Jessica’s arms who were following her with Taeyeon and Sunny.

“I’m.. Fine… Krystal… *sob* There… *sob*” Jessica who was hugging Tiffany stiffen when she heard Krystal being mentioned.

“What? Who? Krystal? Tae, Sunny, hold her.” Taeyeon and Sunny just nodded then hugged the crying girl while Jessica ran to the bushes.

“Sir, her friends are coming here.” Said one of the guys in black.

“Okay, this won't be good. Let’s go away from here!” The guy turned around and signed the scientists to make a move.

“LET ME G..AAAAAAKH…Un…nie…” Krystal was injected by a scientist when Jessica arrived in front of them.

“Kr… NOO!” Jessica was so scared when she saw the scientists dragged Krystal to their black van.

“LET HER GO!!” Jessica ran to fainted Krystal but got blocked by the scientist in front of the van.

 *BUG BUG BAK*

Jessica’s nose and mouth were bleeding from the punches that threw by the scientists.

“JESS!” Sooyoung who was just arrived with the others ran to Jessica, she held her so Jessica wouldn’t fall to the ground.

The engine of the black van started, the sound of it woke Jessica up from the dizziness that caused by the punches.

“Krys… KRYSTAL!” Jessica jerked and ran to catch up with the van.

*BAK BAK BAK* She banged the van’s backdoor and held onto the handle of the moving van.

"Jessica!! Come back here! It is too dangerous!!" Taeyeon shouted when she saw Jessica swinging back and forth but still managed to hold onto the handle of the van.

Two of the scientist opened the van’s window, one of them kicked Jessica’s grips away and the other hit Jessica’s face with the shotgun’s muzzle. Jessica's grips detached and she fell down to the road hard.

“Krys…tal…” Then Jessica’s vision became dark.

-around 2 hours after that-

Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yuri were in the living room, no one of them could calm their mind down when Krystal was just captured in front of their eyes and her older sister was still unconscious until now. They drowned to their own deep thought until Sooyoung couldn't hold her burst anymore.

“Taeyeon, we have to do something! Oh come on, we can’t just sit here and do nothing!!” Sooyoung’s shout can be heard from the living room. Yoona rubbed Sooyoung’s arm to calm her down even when she gritted her teeth because of earlier incident.

“Soo, I know you want to revenge, I know you want to get rid of them, I know you want to save Krystal our baby Jung, but we can’t just do that.” Taeyeon tried to remain calm, she didn’t want to make any scenes again when she had two of their members unconscious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter