Sorry For Breaking My Promise, again.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Let’s go home. Yeah, we should just go home, I’ll take your hand and we’ll be home in seconds.” Jessica nodded and stretched her hand for Taeyeon.

*BRAK*

“Taeyeon…?” Sunny barged the restroom door and found Taeyeon and Jessica in front of the sinks.

Taeyeon saw Sunny, their eyes met, but nothing came from their mouths, looking at this, Jessica pull her hands and sneakily walked outside.

“Jessie?” DANG, just went outside and there you go the eye smile girl.

“Ngg yeah?” Actually Jessica was confused, why this girl called her that way, were they some kind of besties or what?

“You broke your promise just in one day, huh?” Tiffany smirked at confused Jessica.

“No, I’m not, because now I’m leaving. Excuse me.” Jessica passed Tiffany.

Tiffany was shocked, no one ever resist her charm, even passed her that way,”Yah, you broke your promise, I will do the same.”

Jessica stopped, she walked to Tiffany, pulled her to the balcony of the restaurant,”Please don’t. I won’t break my promise again, I won’t meet you, today was an accident. Tell me, what should I do so you won’t tell anyone about that ‘thing’?”

Tiffany smirked and acted like she was thinking,”Hmm, that was a very big secret, I’m afraid I will spill it out. So, what if you accompany me tomorrow? Take me to special places in this village, how’s that sound?”

“Huh? I don’t know special places in this village, I barely going out. I will ask Sooyoung to accompany you, how’s that? I bet she knows better and she is a great person, she will be the best company you’ve ever had.” Jessica tried to avoid this girl, because she didn’t want to get lost in her eyes again.

“No, I want you.” Jessica widened her eyes at Tiffany’s words.

“Eh Ngg… I… I mean, I have your secret, not hers, so I… want you… to accompany me.” Tiffany stuttered while finishing her sentence.

“Oh. Okay, okay then. Now, if you excuse me…” Jessica ready to walk away but then Tiffany tugged her coat.

“Let’s go back together, we’re in the same table, right?” Tiffany held herself to not cling on Jessica’s arm.

“Oh ehm yeah, but… Hehe, okay.” Jessica released her coat from Tiffany.

The walk to the table was as silent as cemetery. Tiffany literally stole glances from time to time but Jessica just kept her vision straight.

“HAHAHAHA” The laughs sounds from the Duo Shikshin can be heard from far, they definitely had become best friend, especially in eating.

“You know what? I can eat this with 10 seconds.” Sooyoung pointed to the big bowl of hot soup.

“Really?! SHOW ME SHOW ME!” Yoona got all excited having a shikshin buddy.

“Hahaha, okay, give me that tissue, in case it will spill down to my shirt.” Yoona happily passed over the tissues.

“Oh Tiffany Unnie! Here here, come and sit down here, Sooyoungie will give us a performance with that hot soup.” Yoona called Tiffany to sit beside her.

Tiffany grabbed Jessica’s hand and dragged her to Yoona. Jessica got shocked and tried to release it but Tiffany held her hand tighter,”Aish this kid.” Jessica muttered to cover her shyness.

“Ready? 3 2 1!!!” Sooyoung gulped the hot mushroom soup, they all doubt that Sooyoung even munch it, she must be just literally drink it.

“7…8…9…” Yoona was counting and, “PUAH! Wheeeww!” Sooyoung wiped with the tissues.

Yoona and Tiffany clapped her hands while Jessica just looked at Sooyoung boringly. At home, she saw more extreme about Sooyoung ability in eating.

“Wooow! Sooyoungie, you should teach me how to do that! Was it hot?” Yoona checked the bowl.

“Yeah but you’re hotter.” Sooyoung winked at Yoona, made the latter blushed and hung her head low.

Tiffany giggled at Sooyoung while Jessica,”Soo…”

Sooyoung was smiling happily, without stopped staring at Yoona,”Yeah Jess?”

“HOOOOEEEEKKKK!!” Jessica acted like she was puking.

“YAH! What was that for?” Sooyoung now was looking at Jessica.

“For being nausea?” Jessica answered her with flat expression like nothing wrong saying that.

“Soo, you’re so cheesy!” said Yoona while giggling.

“So you must be cheese lover, then.” Sooyoung grinned widely made Jessica,”OH GOD! PAIL, PAIL, GIVE ME PAIL. HOEEEKKK.”

Tiffany laughed out loud seeing these two, Yoona turned her head to Tiffany confusedly,”Wow, it’s been a long time not to see Tiffany Unnie laughing this hard.”

Tiffany stopped laughing then realized,”Yes it is.” Tiffany smiled to Yoona.

Jessica saw her smile then looked away, *thump thump thump*

Sooyoung saw this with her hawk eyes,”HIhihi someone’s falling in love Hihihihihi” She thought to herself.

-meanwhile in the restroom-

“Sunny, what are you doing here? I thought you were in America.” Taeyeon finally opened .

“I’m having a vacation here with Tiffany and Yoona, how about you? You live here? Or in a vacation too?” Sunny looked into the eyes that she missed so much, the eyes that was always looked at her with bright smile or innocent shy expression, the eyes that was appe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter