Promise From The Past

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Heelp!!” Taeyeon shouted again made the others readied from everything will come to them, but they can’t see Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon-ah, where are you?” Sunny stood up then looked around but she never found Taeyeon.

“Guys, help! HEEELP!!” Jessica stood up, she got impatient,”We will, BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

Sooyoung grabbed something then Taeyeon appeared with a grin,”Panic much, girls?” All the girls hit Taeyeon’s head.

“Aw. Just kidding. Okay, but Mr. Hwang is sure…” Jessica pulled Taeyeon down after Seohyun said,”Crouch Taeyeon Unnie!!” Then everyone looked at the wall behind them, a bullet had made a hit to it.

“Okay, no time to play, let’s get rumble everyone! Yoona!” Jessica held Yoona’s hand then both of them shining in Blue and Yellow, kicking all the guards that blocked their way.

Hyoyeon tried her best to be a shield for the other girls, Taeyeon has disappeared while Sunny burnt some guards from the side of the house.

“Yuri Unnie, take me to Mr. Hwang.” Krystal said it but Yuri didn’t agree with her,”No, what if you got hurt?” But Krystal tried to convince Yuri more that she will be fine.

Tiffany looked at those two then walked closer,”Are you guys going to Mr. Hwang? Then take me too with you guys. I have many things to ask.” Then something bothered her,”Michelle? Are you okay? Don’t worry, Daddy’s here, Daddy will kill them all who made you like this.”

Tiffany informed the other girls,”Guys, don’t get too near to him! He is crazy, he will kill us!” Then a soothing voice answered her,”Not if we kill them first.” It’s Jessica’s voice.

Sooyoung got her jaw dropped when she saw Jessica and Yoona, both of them literally didn’t have any mercies for those guards and with that speed, Sooyoung won’t believe Jessica was wounded before did that.

“Don’t. *big bug bag* Ever. *Dush Bug Bag* Try. *Bik Desh Duag* To. *DUAG* HURT MY FRIENDS!” Yoona released her anger with many punches and kicks to the guards, with that, 4 guards laid down on the ground, lifelessly.

Jessica smirked,”Seohyun-ah, please kindly remind me to dodge the bullets, okay?”

“Yes, Unnie. Your left is reloading his shotgun…Okay not again.” Seohyun rolled her eyes when she can felt the guard she mentioned before had been knocked down by Jessica and Yoona.

“Anyone else?” Yoona asked Seohyun while kept her aware with her surround, she learnt a lot from the previous battle.

“Ran to the trees, the guards with machine guns are heading towards you guys, NOW!” Seohyun poked Sunny,”Your turn, Unnie.”

“I’ve been waiting for this.” Sunny ran to surprise the guards, then before they can fire their machine guns, they ran to dodge the massive amount of fireballs that Sunny threw to them.

“Sunny, behind you!” Sooyoung shouted from the rooftop but it was too late for Sunny to look back, the guard already caught her neck from behind.

The guard smirked,”Don’t worry, come with me, I’ll make sure you stay warm in my hug.” Sunny spat to the ground then smirked,”I’ll make you ‘warmer’.” Then her body’s heat started rising so much, the smirk on his face faded away, turned into a nervous one with sweats rolled down from his temple. At the moment the guard kind of loosen his grip from the heat from Sunny’s body, Sunny turned around then pushed him away with a fireball. Sunny charged again to the upcoming guards, she dodges like a bunny, hoping from here and there then she found a guard aimed at Jessica and Yoona who were also dodging from some guards,”Don’t you dare!” Sunny shot a fireball right into the guard’s right eye,”AAGH!” The guard fell down with his hand on his eye, literally in pain. Then Jessica mouthed ‘thank you’ to Sunny, after exchanging grin, they attacked other guards, their destination is one, Mr. Hwang who was on the top of the hill, watching them.

“Leo, send the rockets to the other girls.” Mr. Hwang commanded to Leo without turning his attention from laying Michelle.

“But Dad, there’s Tiffany there, and don’t you think it isn’t necessary to do such thing?” Leo turned around to see his father.

“So what if Tiffany is there? Come on Leo, she’s just one part of our plan that happened to be loved more than she should by my wife, by your mother. That’s it. We should stick to our plan, Leo. Prepare the rocket launcher!” Mr. Hwang finally turned to see Leo and raised his voice.

-FLASHBACK-

“Mom, how do you feel today?” Leo appear in white shirt and black slack from the door to where her mother was laying down.

His mother tried to sit on the bed, Leo rushed to help her mother,”Are you okay, Mom?” His Mom smiled to Leo, her smile reminded her of Tiffany, her younger step sister.

“Leo, my life won’t be long anymore, and I have a last request, please take care of Tiffany. You know your Father and your Sister’s ambitious are. My only hope is you, Leo.” Tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter