Number One Target and Upcoming Danger.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

That was the fourth day after Christmas Party, all the girls were busily practicing when Krystal called Jessica,”Unnie!”

Jessica, who were running around the backyard with Tiffany recorded her time, turned around to see her younger sister motioned her to come,”Huh? Wait up! Tiff, we will continue this later, you tried the headset.” Jessica leaned in and kissed nodded Tiffany on her cheek before walking to Krystal.

“What’s up Soojungie?” Jessica gulped from the bottle that handed by her younger sister.

“Unnie, I think Seohyun know something.” Krystal eyed the other girls and smiled if any of them looked at the sisters.

“Huh? She knows everything anyway. She is so smart and… Okay, what do you mean?” Jessica stopped when she saw Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Something like something, she seemed to space out often these days, and I kinda can read people’s mind without looking into their eyes now.” Krystal smiling proudly made Jessica’s face lit up and patted Krystal’s head.

“Good to know that your ability is improving, practicing here is really good for us. And, will you tell me the details about it?” Krystal shook her head,”Let’s discuss it with Seohyun, I will ask some questions, and you should help me to make her spill things in her mind out.” Jessica nodded then went to Seohyun who were busy telling Hyoyeon this and that to dodge Yoona’s attack.

“Seohyun-ah, can I talk to you for a while?” Jessica smiled and ignored Hyoyeon who were already beaten up by Yoona since Seohyun didn’t tell her how to dodge Yoona more.

“Yes, of course Jessica Unnie.” Seohyun followed Jessica to the kitchen and saw Krystal, she felt nervous.

“Hello Seohyun Unnie!” Krystal grinned while Jessica patted her head.

“So, mind if we asking you some questions?” Jessica asked Seohyun who nodded nervously.

“Don’t be nervous, Unnie. I will get right to the point, what are you sensing these days, Unnie?” Krystal directly looked into Seohyun’s eyes made the latter gulped and a voice echoed in Seohyun’s head,”Don’t lie…” It was Krystal’s.

Seohyun blinked her eyes for few times then nodded unconsciously,”I sense someone who Jessica cared for is in danger, but the danger isn’t for her, but actually for… us…”

Jessica tilted her head, found it confusing but Krystal smirked as she shot another question,”What else? Do you sense it from Michelle? Or maybe government?”

Seohyun nodded again,”Yes. The motions that she did and the vibes from their headquarter are telling me that they are working on something complicated, I don’t know what it is, but I sense dangerous things…”

Jessica rubbed her temple,”Why didn’t you tell us earlier, Seohyun-ah?”

“Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter