Fate (?)

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

Jessica and Taeyeon arrived at home at the same time

“Jess…”

“Taeyeon…”

Both of them talked at the same time, then they nodded at each other, they knew that something has happened to them, so they headed to their room and locked it.

“Okay Jess, spill it out.” Taeyeon sat at the edge of the bed.

Jessica looked so confused, sigh a bit,”Hhh… okay, there’s someone who saw me using my ability, BUT I’M NOT DO THAT INTENTIONALLY, I USED THAT ON THE MOUNTAIN, usually there’s no one there, so I didn’t know Taeyeon…” Jessica louder her voice when she saw Taeyeon stood up but back to her normal voice when she saw Taeyeon got calmer.

“Hhh… Okay, but did you tell him or her not to tell everyone?” Taeyeon patted her side, gesturing Jessica to sit beside her.

“Yeah I told her, and I promised that I won’t meet her again, won’t bug her again, yeah, like that, wo, how about you? Spill it.” Jessica sat beside Taeyeon and stared at her best friend, waiting for her story.

“Hmm my story is kinda same but different with you. I met Sunny. You know her, right?” Jessica nodded, remembering the dream that Taeyeon told her and childhood puppy love, something like that.

“So what if you meet her? Don’t say you still have feeling for her?” Taeyeon shook her head, obviously lying so that Jessica won’t ask further.

“The problem is, I was ngg… well kinda miss her, I hugged her. When i was ngg.. invisible.” Taeyeon closed her eyes, ready for the scolds from Jessica.

But there’s none, Jessica smiled and her best friend’s back,”Don’t be afraid, you just missed her so bad, if I were you maybe I already kissed her HAHAHAHA.”

“Yah! You aren’t allowed to kiss Sunny!” hearing Taeyeon said that, Jessica grinned evilly,”Admit it, you are STILL in love with her…”

“No, but she’s my childhood friend, so that’s why I kinda miss her.” Taeyeon denied it but her eyes said the opposite, it kept wandering around but Jessica’s eyes.

“Should I ask Sooyoung to tell you are lying or not? Hmm? Leader? HEHEHEHEHE” Jessica grinned and laughed when she saw Taeyeon frowned.

“Aish, I will prepare lunch!” Jessica ran to the door and blocked it from Taeyeon’s way,”Taeyeon, I know this is weird, but please don’t let her go if you really love her.” With that, Jessica left Taeyeon.

“Hmm… I don’t know Jess, I don’t know…” Taeyeon whispered then went to the kitchen.

-Late at Night-

“GUYSSS COME ON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Sooyoung tugged her best friends’ shirt.

“No.” Jessica kept rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter