The Permit

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BTS – LOST

Hello readers, so, before going to the story, let’s see what they are doing now.

Let’s check on our funny SooNa first, shall we?

Hello Sooyoung, hello Yoona, what are you guys doing there?

“Sssh! I’m trying to peek on the other house. Omo, Hyoyeon is make a move, Yoona come here!!!”

Nggg guys, can we do an interv…

“Shut it Author. Do your writing and let us peeking. Oh yeah it rhymes.”

“Youngie, why is Hyoyeon pulling Seohyun’s pants off?”

Aish these ert girls. Move aside, I also want to peek.

“Ngg… Author… Whoa my binoculars! Hey use your own Peeking Equipment!”

Shut it Sooyoung. I don’t have mine and use your eyes, I gave you those for reasons!

“Youngie, here! YulKrys are… woooooo!!!”

“Yoongie, you shouldn’t look at… woooooo!!!”

Damn I got tricked, Hyoyeon is watching TV. I swear I won’t give you guys any hot scene, EVER!

“Like we care~”

“Actually I do care, Yoongie…”

PWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Sooyoung stuffed my mouth with a big cucumber. Damn that ungrateful kid.*

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Unnnieee~” Yoona used her aegyo to Tiffany.

“…” Tiffany turned her back to Yoona.

“Unnniiiieeeeee~~~” Yoona moved to Tiffany’s side and did it again.

“………nnggh………………” Tiffany closed her ears with pillow.

“Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unni…”

“YAAAH!!” Tiffany got up and found a cheeky grin from Yoona.

“Unnie, please accompany me to the Party House…” Yoona referred to the other house which consisted Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, Krystal and Hara. The house was always so loud in the night because of their dancing party, Yuri and Hyoyeon are always called Yoona and told her how cool is their house but Yoona never got any opportunity to get there.

“You can walk there by yourself. It’s just like 5 minutes from here. I want my nap, Yoong…” Tiffany laid down flat again on her bed.

Yoona pouted and her face became bright again when she got an idea, she pulled her phone and faked a call.

“Hello, Sica Unnie?” Yoona eyed Tiffany who now opened her eyes but still didn’t move from her position.

“Oh, good to hear that! Sica Unnie, will you accompany me to the party house?” Yoona stifled her laugh when she saw Tiffany moved uncomfortably in her position.

“Ah I see. Okay then, I’ll see you there. Huh? Tiffany Unnie? She is sleeping now. Yeah, she is a sleepyhead. So lazy. Bummer. Couch Potato. Omo, she’s up now, bye Sica Unnie!” Yoona clicked a button and put her phone back to her pocket.

“Is that Jessica?” Tiffany watched Yoona who was walking outside the room.

“I don’t want to tell you because you don’t want to walk me there. Ah, it will be a good evening with Jessica and all, I know it.” Yoona hummed as she walked to the bathroom,”WAIT YOONA, COUNT ME IN! WAIT FOR ME! I WILL WALK YOU THERE!” Yoona giggled uncontrollably when she heard Tiffany’s shout,”Time to call Sooyoung.”

“Youngie!”

“*munch munch* Owh, Yoonghie?”

“Youngie what are you eating?”

“*munch* Nothing. What is it?”

“From the way you munch it, it was spicy beef stew right?”

Sooyoung gasped,”Omo, #2 Shikshin, you’re improved!”

“Hihihi, Youngie, you gotta be hurry to the party house, I want to see their houses, I heard that there’s heaven there.”

“Full of foods?”

“And Games. So, Youngie, buy many snacks for us and head there after you finished your weekly shopping, okay?”

“Okay, Yoongie! Yah, Taeyeon, we gotta be hurry! I will talk to you later, okay Yoongie? Bye lovely Shikshin!” Yoona bid her farewell but before they hung up, Yoona can hear Taeyeon’s outburst.

“It’s you who stopped at every food counter!!!”

Yoona tapped her finger on her chin then called Hyoyeon,”Hyoyeon Unnie!”

“Yo Yoong! What’s up?!” Hyoyeon turned the TV volume down and walked out to get better signal.

“Are you free today?”

“Hmm, yeah I am, we are all actually.” Hyoyeon stared at blank Yuri, Yuri was waiting for her Angel, Krystal.

“Cool, can we throw a party there?”

“Party?! HELL YEAAH! YUL, GET THE SOUND SYSTEM PREPARED!” Yuri who was sat, got the sign from Hyoyeon, she was up immediately and ran to the family room.

“Foods are on Sooyoung, what else do you need for the party?”

“Guests.”

“Oh, okay, I will invite my family, is it okay?”

“No you babo! We won’t get some if you invite them!”

“Then who?”

“Ngg… Leo Oppa? Michelle Unnie? Oh, Mr. Hwang, how about that?”

“Is it okay?”

“It’s a good opportunity for Jessica to get closer with him, right? Party never fails!” Hyoyeon answered while telling Hara to call Leo and invite his family.

“Should we tell Jessica Unnie?”

“I will tell her, you get your here now, we need your power now!” Hyoyeon got a knock on her head from Seohyun for mentioning ‘’.

“OOOOWKAAY!” Yoona grinned to herself,”This is gonna be cool!”

Yoona skipped happily to the bathroom and took a bath.

15 minutes later, Yoona and Tiffany were on their way to the Party House, and from their house, they already can heard Yuri’s voice,”Check check, Hyoyeon-ah, a bit louder please.”

Tiffany gulped at it,”My ears will get blown if they really turn the volume up again…”

*ting tong*

“Yooo Yoong! Hello Tiffany! Please make yourselves at home.” Tiffany was shocked with the house, especially with the bottles of beer that lined up prettily on the table.

Yoona was already running inside and helped Yuri with the sound system and speakers.

“Tiffany Unnie, hello…” Seohyun bowed politely made Tiffany wondered,’How could this girl stand Hyoyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter