Not Krystalic Clear...

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Who is this?” Jessica pulled the hands that covered her eyes and saw the owner.

“KRYSTAL? WHEN DID YOU COME BACK?!” Jessica stood up and hugged the grinning Krystal.

Tiffany gritted her teeth and tried to keep smiling even though she was burning in jealousy inside.

“I miss you, Unnie!” Krystal hugged the older but shorter girl tightly.

“Huh? Unnie?” Tiffany muttered under her breath quietly with a relief smile plastered on her face.

“Oh how rude I am, here, Tiffany please meet Krystal, my younger sister and Krystal please meet Tiffany my friend.” Jessica released the hug and let the two introduced themselves. Tiffany pouted a little at the remark,”My friend.” Oh yeah, I’m just her friend aish babo. Tiffany quickly changed her expression when she saw Krystal went closer to her.

“Hi, I’m Krystal!” Krystal smiled widely then reached for Tiffany’s hand.

“Hello, I’m Tiffany!” Tiffany shook the younger girl and smiled warmly to her.

“Are you single?” Krystal read the situation so fast and blurted out made Jessica coughed when she sipped her water that she bought earlier.

“Huh? Oh… Yeah… I am…” Tiffany nodded in confused.

“Oh, that’s good! Right, Unnie?” Krystal hugged Jessica from the side then patted her back softly,”Be careful, Unnie.”

“What’s with the sudden question, Krys? America sure influenced you a lot.” Jessica decided to not answer the question then with a swift move, Jessica already closed the bottle, get in inside the bag, and picked up the whole bags,”Come on, we have so much to catch up and how did you know I’m here?” Jessica naturally held Krystal’s hand and left Tiffany followed them behind with pouted lips.

“Ngg yeah, it was just a coincidence, I just went to buy some dairies and decided to go to your house tomorrow to make a surprise but here we are, meeting earlier, I miss you soo sooo muuucchh Unnieeee” Krystal whined like a little child then Jessica hugged her shoulder,”Aigoo baby Juungg…”

Tiffany widened her eyes,”Are they ?! No no no, they can’t be, JESSICA CAN’T BE! They must be missing each other badly, yeah yeah…” Tiffany fought in her thought then smiled when Jessica turned around,”What are you doing, Tiff? Here, walk beside us.” Jessica reached out her free hand, okay not so free because of the Tiffany’s bags but Tiffany happily took it and held it firmly.

“Yo Jess!” Sooyoung tapped Jessica’s shoulder from behind then three of them turned around found Sooyoung held two sticks of meatballs and Yoona held one bag of chips, they shared and feed each other sometimes.

“Hey guys, here, this is Krystal,Krystal this is Sooyoung, you met her when you were young, but I don’t know if you guys still remember each other. You grow too fast!” Jessica patted Krystal’s head lovingly.

“Nice to meet you Sooyoung Unnie! And…?” Krystal asked the other who was busy eating chips. Sooyoung hugged Krystal and still ate her meatballs behind Krystal’s back.

“Oh, I’m Im Yoona, it is nice to see you.” Yoona dusted her dirty hand to Sooyoung shirt then shook Krystal’s hand.

“YAH! AISH!” Sooyoung hit Yoona’s head lightly and received a grin from the latter.

“You guys should meet the SunYeon couple! They were here, aish, they are too short to be found…” Sooyoung focused her eyes then looked around.

*PAK*

Taeyeon smacked Sooyoung’s ,”How could you tell Baby Jung that we are small?!”

Sooyoung yelped in pain,”BECAUSE YOU ARE!”

“You wanna fight me?!” Taeyeon rolled her sleeves up.

“Bring it on!” After Sooyoung said this, both of them pinched the other’s cheeks while complained and stuck their tongue to each other.

“YOU MIDGET!”

“YOU GREEDY P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter