Omo! It's you?!

Rival Brothers

2am

I stretched myself and yawned. I reached for my alarmclock to see that it was 2 in the morning. I got up from bed sleepily and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

I walked down the stairs and to the living room. 'Now great.  Where will I find the first aid box? The house is so big.' I mentally slapped myself. I started searching through the cupboards and make sure to minimise the noise. I searched up and down but to no avail. I gave up in frustration and sat down on the sofa. "Where did they put the first aid?!" I murmured angrily. I decided to ask Eunmi the next day and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

Then,I heard footsteps. ' omo! Who's that?' I quickly hid behind the door. There's a figure who walked to the kitchen. 'Suho?' I thought but no. he's too tall for Suho's height. Who's he? '

I accidentally kicked one of the cupboards. I covered my mouth in shock. Kris flinched at the noise and turned to switch on the lights. 

"Omo! It's you?!" Kris and me exclaimed together.

"You're Suho's brother?"

"You're Suho's guest?"

"Nae." Both of us answered, bewildered.

Then, I broke the slience and said" I'll be staying here and I hope you don't mind."

"Yea.You're Suho's guest anyway." Kris replied as he looked away to pour water.

I walked to the basin to wash the glass. "Ouch!" I cried softly, patting at my injury which stings. Kris looked at my way and saw my red hand. He walked towards me and grabbed my another hand to lead me to the living room. "Yah! What are you doing?" I muttered loud enough for him to hear as I tried to struggle out of his grip.

I sat down on the sofa as he ordered and he went to get the first aid.

"Come, give me your hand." Kris demanded.

"Waeyo?" I mouthed.

He just lifted it up and applied some cream. I flinched at his touch on my injury. I bit my lips to surpress the pain. Kris softened at that sight and said warmly without making eye contact with me " Just a little bit more. Bear with it.I'll apply the medicine softly."

tumblr_m973adM7gH1rez2d5o1_500.jpg

I nodded. I wasn't feeling the pain anymore but a rush of warmth through my heart. I looked up at Kris. He was son concentrated on helping me. I smiled gratefully. 

After applying medicine, I bowed and said "Komawo!"

"Your welcome. Go to sleep."Kris muttered changing into his normal tone of voice.

I nodded and went upstairs, curios about his change in tone but i ignored.

Kris packed up and sat on the sofa thinking, 'So she's close with Suho now? Aish... What am I thinking? Is her wound ok? Aish.. This girl is so worrying.'

kris couldn't help but remember the incident that happened.

Flashback

Kris was worried about me and though his mind said no but his heart disagreed. Though he decided not to visit me at first, his legs still brought him to the library room. he peered through the small opening as he heard laughings coming from the room. His eyes grew big while he saw Suho and me laughing at Suho's joke. He quickly left the library, running as fast as he could and stopped at the park. Kris was catching his breath as his mind replayed the scene earlier. Kris thought' Why am I like this? Yumi is nothing to me! She and Suho may just be friends only. Don't think too much!'

Kris mentally slapped himself. "Snap out of it, Kris!" he chided himself. Kris walked off to put the first aid and went back to his room. 

tumblr_m6yeskw4eN1rxu8pzo2_250.jpg