Chapter 48

Rival Brothers

"Guys, the doctor said I can be discharged tomorrow." I mumbled while munching on the fresh fruits that D.O cut for me.

"Really?!" the boys turned to me with widened eyes.

I nodded and smiled. " Finally, I can get out of here and eat delicious things! Yes!"

I pumped up my fist.

"Choding." Suho commented.

"Hey. GrandPa." I retorted.

"GrandPa!" Chanyeol repeated.

"GrandPa." Chen followed.

"GrandPa. GrandPa. GrandPa." the boys cheered.

"okay. Okay. Stop calling me that. I'm not that old okay..." Suho admitted defeat.

"Haha... By the way, I heard the Basketball and Volleyball championships is left with the last match. Are you guys in?" I asked concernly.

Everyone kept quiet.

"Hey.... If we lost this time, there's next time right? Come on." I felt guilty for mentioning this.

"We are in. The next next day is the championship match." Kris answered.

I looked up. "Serious? OMG... Can I give you guys a hug? We are going to win this!" 

"Calm down. You can hug us when we win. Wew really hope that you will be there to support us." Baekhyun said.

"Of course. What time?" I asked.

"Volley at 10 am. Basket at 2pm." Lay replied.

"No prob!" I smiled.

 


"Are you ready?" Kris asked as he waited for me to change.

"Yup!" I jumpped out of the toilet.

"Can we go? the boys are waiting." Kris ushered.

"Not yet. I wanna go say goodbye to the doctors and nurses." I said.

"Alright. Be careful of your leg. They are just out of the cast." Kris nagged.

"I know. I know. You are being naggish today." I teased.

"Unnie!!!" I ran to my nurse-in-charge.

"I'm gonna miss you!" I muttered.

"You can call me and meet up if you want to." Unnie caressed my hair and smiled.

"Okay. By the way, Unnie, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked curiously.

"No. Not yet. Why?" she asked.

"Cause, I'm gonna introduce you some. haha. Starting from now. Kris~!" I called.

"What?" Kris rushed to my side.

"Unnie, this is Kris. And Kris, This is Hyoyeon." I introduced.

Both of them bowed and said hello.

Kris pulled me to a side and asked." What are you doing?"

"Introducing you to Hyo Unnie? Maybe I'll be a successful match,aker if this succeeds." I clasped my hands together and smiled.

"Huh?" Kris was bewildered.

"Unnie needs a boyfriend you know. I think you are compatible with her. What do you think?" I asked Kris.

"I don't think so. And I dont think you will be a successful matchmaker." Kris said and walked away.

"What? Where are you going?" I yelled behind him but he just kept walking.

"Unnie, I'll call you! Bye!" I said hurriedly and ran after Kris.

"Bye!" Hyoyeon replied.


"Kris? Kris! Can you walk slower? What's with you?" I yelled for him to stop.

"Ouch!" I hissed as I tripped over something and fell flat to the ground.

"." I cursed as I slowly got up.

"Yumi! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kris came running to my side and helped me up.

"I'm okay." I reassured him.

"Sorry. I just got carried away." Kris apologised.

"Carried away by what?" I asked curiously as we started walking to the car.

"Nothing." Kris kept quiet afterwards.

 


I glanced occassionally to Kris' side while he drove the car.

'What's with him? Was he angry? He seldom lose his cool from what I remembered.' I thought in my head.

When we reached the house, Kris got out and brought my luggage in. I walked slowly behind.

"Welcome back, Yumi!" The boys cheered.

"surprise!" Chanyeol yelled and pushed me to the living room where they ordered so much food.

Fried Chicken, Pizza, Fries, Burgers, JJaJangmyeon, Pan fried food etc.

"WOW... Thanks guys." I was touched.

"Let's eat." Kai hollered.

"I'll go to my room first." Kris said and left.

"Yumi, did something happen on the way home?" Suho asked concernly.

"Actually nothing. But I think Kris is angry about something but I dont know what is it." I said frustratedly.

"Tell us about the whole trip." Luhan said.

"I wanted to go say goodbye to the doctors and nurses. I introduced Kris to Hyoyeon unnie hoping that they would date and I told if they succeed, I'll be a successful matchmaker. And then, he said he dont think so and said that I will not be a successful matchmaker. Then, he left quickly making me run after him and I tripped. He helped me up and we didnt even talk a word in the car ride here." I explained with details.

"That's why. You introduced him to become a boyfriend to your Hyo unnie?" Tao asked.

"Yes. Why? i don't think Kris is attached. Or is he? Omg! I didnt think of that. I thought he wasn't!" The thought struck my head.

"He's attached in a sense. He likes someone already." Tao informed.

"Ooh... That's why he's angry..." I realised my mistake.

Suho nodded. " Maybe you want to apologise?"

"Yes." I nodded.


*knock knock*

"Kris? Can I come in?" I asked.

"Come in." Kris answered in melacholy.

I got in his room and looked around. It looked familiar in a sense.

"Hey. I'm sorry." I apologised.

"For what?" Kris said while sitting on his bed.

"For matchmaking you and Hyo unnie. I didn't know you had someone in your heart already. Sorry." I bowed.

"Come sit." Kris patted the space beside him. I sat beside him on his bed.

"You still haven't recall your memories yet?" Kris asked caringly.

I nodded.

'By the way, I've been really curious. Who's the one I loved? Chen said that I fell in love with someone in EXO but I just can't remember anything." I said.

"You really don't?" Kris asked, his voice cracking.

'How can she not? It really hurts. I loved her but she tried to matchmake me with another person. Do you know the pain like needles poking your heart? She dont even remember our relationship.... When will she remember that I'm the one that loved her so much?'

"Are you crying?" I asked frantically.

"Yumi, I really hope you can remember everything." Kris whispered as his tears dropped.

I panicked. I haven't saw Kris cry before.

"Don't cry..." I whispered as I wiped his tears off.

Suddenly, Kris hugged me tightly.

"Kris?" 

"Just let me stay in this position for a while. Just a while, I promise." Kris whispered.

I kept quiet and patted his back.

Soon after, Kris was sleeping. He wasnt moving at all.

I laid him down on the bed and went out of his room.

 


"How did it go?" Luhan asked.

'Everything is alright now, I suppose. Kris fell asleep." I added.

"Ooh. He must be tired." Suho mentioned.

"Let's eat then." I said.

"But Kris hyung?" Tao asked.

"I'll reseerve some for him to eat later." I said.

Everyone started eating and I told them to go sleep.

They laid down everywhere in the living room and Suho's room. Cute guys. hahaha

It has been 3 hours already. I think Kris will be getting up soon so I went to prepare some green tea to boost energy. I know the gusy are all tired from the trainings. 

Green%20Tea%20Lifts%20Athletic%20Perform

I reheated some fried chicken and food for Kris and put it on a tray with warm green tea in a thermoflask so that it wont get cold by the time Kris woke up.

i made my way up to Kris' room and he just woke up.

"You woke up already?" I asked as I placed the tray on a table.

"Yes. What's that?" Kris asked.

"Just some snacks and I made some green tea and put it in a thermoflask so that it wont get cold. Drink it warm okay?" I told him.

Kris nodded and I excused myself to check on the others.

kris walked to the table and help the thermal flask.

"She didn't change at all. She made me tea last time too and also in a thermoflask." Kris smiled widely.