Oppa's fine!

Rival Brothers

"Excuse me, Where is Mr Kim Ki Bum?"you asked the nurse anxiously.

"He's in private room 110."she replied.

"Thanks."you said and ran off like a bullet.

----------------------------------------------------

"Oppa!"you cried as you burst through the door.

You sat beside his bed to find him fast asleep. You ran your hands in his hair.

"Oppa.... Please be ok."you whispered.

"Annyeong. Are you a family member of Mr Kim?"the doctor asked.

You turned and nodded.

"Mr Kim is under much work stress that he can't handle. His health is suffering because of it.He needs to pay more attention to his health by not skipping meals and not to sleep too late." the doctor advised.

"So is he fine?" you asked worriedly.

"His condition is stable now. He can be discharge tomorrow if everything is ok. Just pay more attention to his health and everything will be fine." he said ,bowed and left.

"Yumi..."a weak sound called out.

"Oppa! Are you feeling ok?"you asked.

"Nae. Why are you here?"he asked innocently.

You felt your eyes water but you controlled yourself.

"You know that I have only ou in my life now.I can't lose you or else I'll be alone. I am so worried about you!"you cried.

"Calm down.I'm not gonna leave you.I'll be with you forever."Kibum assured.

You smiled as a tear dropped.

"Don't cry.Be happy."Kibum said as he wiped off your tear.

You nodded then you turned serious.

"Oppa, is it really busy in the company?"you asked.

"ah? Aniyo."he denied.

"Quit lying. The doctor said you fainted because of work stress and your health is declining."you said.

"Fine.I'm busier lately.With the big project collaboration with Jang Enterprise."he admitted.

"I'll help with the project."you stated firmly.

"No.I can do it by myself. You still have school."Kibum rejected you.

"Oppa. Let me help you.This is the least I can do.I can't see you collapse like this again.I'm hurt everytime seeing you like this."you admitted.

Kibum oppa relented."Ok.You will help with the project but you have to be prepared. Once news goes out,you may get really busy because of interviews and media."Kibum advised.

"Anything for you."you said and smiled.

Kibum shrugged teasingly.

"Oppa, I'll stay here until you are well."you said.

'Actually no need.I'm going to Seoul to settle the project."he informed.

"Great! You can stay with me in the new apartment and I can take care of you and accompany you to work too."you chimed.

"Ok."Kibum smiled at her childish sister.

'Oppa, rest now. I sit there ok."you said and tugged your brother to bed.

You fished out your phone.

Yumi: Kris, my oppa is fine now. He's coming to Seoul for business so I might go back much earlier. Thanks for just now.

Kris: No prob! Glad to hear that. So you are still moving out?

Yumi: Yea. I'll be living in the apartment with my brother.

Kris: Ok. I'll respect your decision. Do you need help?

Yumi: Thanks. No,thank you. I'll pick up my things with my brother before moving in the new apartment.

Kris: Ok. Rest well. Bye.

Yumi: Bye! :)

Kris sighed in relief. 

"Still she's moving away." he sighed in despair this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry. I have to do this in the end."you mumbled as tears dropped. Kibum oppa saw it and was curious but he kept it to himself.