Fight and Dinner

Rival Brothers

"Come on in!" I chimed as I opened the door.

Exo all tumled into the living room and was already playing.

I decided to cook them a sumptous feast as a reward for them.

'Do you need help?" D.O asked.

"No. You go and play!" I pushed D.O out of the kitchen. He pouted but it was no use for me. I had to make this feast for them myself.

After 2 hours of cooking, it was 7pm. I clapped my hands in satisfaction. 

I made samyeolsal, bulgogi, kimbap, stews, spicy fried octopus, dumplings, kimchi, pancakes.

Grilled Marinated BeefGrilled Pork StripsPork Stew w/ PotatoesSpicy Cabbage SoupKorean Style Sushi RollSpicy Octopus Stir-FryDumplingsKorean-Style PancakeFermented Cabbage

"Wow!" EXO exclaimed as they saw a whole table of food.

"You cook all by yourself?' D.O asked amazed.I nodded. "Be my master!" he exclaimed. I laughed.

"Where's Suho and Kris?" I asked and all of them shrugged. "I'll go find them." I skipped off. Kai and Luhan volunteered to accompany me.

Actually, Kris and Suho was having a heated arguement upstairs.

"You like Yumi?" Suho asked.

"Don't you too?" Kris retorted.

"Yea. So? are we fighting for one girl?" Suho asked.

"Yes. I won't let her go! I love her much more than I thought!" Kris said.

"I won't let go too!" Suho said.

Kris and Suho grabbed each other's collar. 'I'll get her!"

"Yah! What are you doing?" I shouted.

 Luhan and Kai came from behind and separate the two.

"What are you doing? Fighting? For what? Why?" I asked as I walked nearer.

" Nothing." Kris replied while glaring at Suho.

"Stop it! Go eat now!" I ordered. I was boiling in anger. All of them went down and eat.

I pulled Kai and Luhan out.

"Do you guys know what happened?" I asked them both.

They kept slient. "Yah! Tell me!" I demanded.

"You're the one."  Luhan said.

"The one for?" I asked curiously.

"You're the one who bring them together but also separate them." Kai explained.

"What are you saying? Why will I break them up?" I asked confused.

"Because both of them likes you." Luhan answered simply.

I was stunned. "like me?" I repeated. They nodded. "impossible." I glanced at Kris and Suho.

"They were arguing just now because of you,I suppose." Kai said.

I can't believe my ears. "I hated being the one for separating people! Never again!" I whispered harshly to Kai and Luhan. They were surprised. I walked to my room, not even eating my dinner.

"What happened to Yumi? Isn't she eating?" Chen asked.

"I guess she doesn't want. let her rest." Luhan said.

I was doing a lot of thinking.

'How come I didn't know that they liked me? Pabo! Now I'm breaking them up. If I choose one, the another will be unhappy. What to do? Reject both? I don't even know who I like! It's been a long since I thought about love.'

I suddenly remembered my ex-boyfriend before coming over to Seoul.

Tears began to flow down. I let down him. I am so sorry and guilty towards him...