Love Rekindled

Rival Brothers

“Suho. I don’t think Yumi still likes me. She was clearly avoiding me just now!” Kris lamented. “Relax. She has a lot to think about. Give her some time and don’t you dwell on it. Believe in her.” Suho advised. Kris nodded and sighed before proceeding back to his room.

*Ring Ring*
“Yumi! You called!” Kris answered ecstatically. “Morning, Kris. Wanna meet up at the cafe in Samcheongdong at 1pm? ” I spoke.
“Sure! I’ll be there!” Kris replied quickly. “See ya.” I said and hung off.

I sat in the cafe sipping my hot chocolate. I looked around to reminisce the time back then when Kris and me were on a date. I smiled. 

“Hey, Yumi.” Kris greeted as he approached me. “Hey. Come and sit down.” I urged. “Yumi, are you feeling alright already?” Kris asked concernedly. “Yeah. By the way, you probably guessed why I asked you out today. I want to straighten out our relationship.” I spoke , straight to the point.
 
Kris got silent and just look at me with uneasiness. “ I thought about our relationship last night and after so much things that happened to us, I finally found what I really want the most. Kris, shall we start afresh?” I said.

Kris got surprised but eventually, a bright smile took over his face. “Of course!!! I love  you, Yumi!!! Thank you!!” Kris exclaimed as he rushed over to hug me. ‘Thank you too, Kris.”


“Hyuna.” Baekhyun called from behind. Both of them have decided to meet at a cafe downtown.
“Baekhyun, you’re here.” Hyuna said. “Baekhyun, I’m really sorry for what I did.” Hyuna spoke apologetically.

“Hyuna. I’ve thought about it after Yumi talked to me. I hope the both of us can start anew. I still like you and I don’t want to lie to myself.” Baekhyun explained.

Hyuna was happy beyond words. “ Thank you, Baekhyun!” They both smiled. A new couple is born.


PROM

I entered the room with Kris by my side. As far as I know, we became the sweetest couple in school. Together with Baek and Hyuna. Prom is held at the hotel Hyunseung and I managed and life is just getting better and better.


“May I have a dance?” Kris asked like a gentleman. “Sure.” I replied.

“Yumi, I really love you and now I’m sure that you are definitely the one for me. Remember this?” Kris said and showed me a couple necklace.

Never%20Fade%20Titanium%20Korean%20Match

 

“Oh! This is the one you bought when we went on our first trial date!” I recognised the unique necklace.

“ Yep. I said I will give it to the one I love if she accepts me. So, Miss Kim Yu Mi, will you accept me?” Kris spoke romantically.

“Yes!” I replied with tears clouding my eyes. I leaned forward for him to out on the necklace. “ Thanks, Kris. For being with me all this while. You made my life happier.” I murmured, just loud enough for him to hear. “You too, babe.” Kris whispered as he leaned in. Our lips touched and seemingly sealed our love tightly in our hearts.

EXO, Hyuna and Hyun Seung watched by the side, all of them smiling with Baek And Hyuna being lovey dovey too.

-------------------------------THE END---------------------------------

 

 

Thank you everyone who read this story! Hope you guys enjoyed this journey with me and continue to embark on more to come! Love, 

K-loverKpopDramafan