Chap. 38

Rival Brothers

"Oppa. Wait here first. I'll go get my things." you told your oppa.

"No. I'll go in with you.I want to thank your classmates anyways."he said and got off the car with you.

"Annyeong, Suho oppa, Kris oppa." you greeted as you saw them.

"Annyeong, Yumi!"both of them greeted as they rushed to you.

"This is my oppa, Kim Kibum."you introduced.

Kris and Suho bowed and greeted him politely.

"Thank you guys for taking care of my dongsaeng when she is new in Seoul. We owe you two a lot."Kibum said and bowed.

"Aniyo. She's our friend!"Suho quickly waved it off.

"Anyways we are still thankful and grateful to you guys."you said.

"Ok.I'll go get my things."you said.

"I'll help you."Kris offered.

"No thanks."you said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Both of you like her?" Kibum whispered to Suho and Kris.

Kris and Suho blushed immediately and nodded.

"I thought so. Good luck."he said and smiled.

Both of them bowed.

"Oppa! Let's go!" you chimed as you pulled your luggage and carried your bag.

Your brother went to the car first.

You stayed to say somethings to Suho and Kris.

"Thank you very much for this period of time. I want to repay you guys so please forget me this instant."you said and bowed.

"What do you mean? You are repaying us by ignoring us?"Kris couldn't get what you were saying.

"We don't know each other from this moment."you said coldly and left.

Suho stood there like a fool. 'yumi..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What did you say to them/"Kibum asked.

"Nothing much.Just thanking them again."you said.

Kibum nodded but he was sure he saw your sad expression earlier on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wah! Finally we are done! This is so much work."you whined as you dropped onto the sofa.

"Who told you to reject my help." Kibum said as he handed you a glass of water.

"You are just discharged! You are still weak of course you can't do this manual work!"you stated.

''Arasso."he said.

"Oppa, so can you teach me the things that I need to know?"you asked as you looked towards him.

"Nae.I've already informed President Jang about you helping out with the project and he is happy to hear." Kibum said. You nodded.

After 3 hours....

"Wow...I didn't know I had such a intelligent sister."Kibum oppa teased.

"Is that a compliment or what?"you asked.

"Of course it is a compliment.You learned the ropes fast." Kibum praised.

"Thanks.So what about school?"you asked.

"Since the furnishing is almost done we need to get suppliers and stuffs. So you will be really busy, maybe sometimes you even have to skip lessons. But not to worry,I'll handle everything. I heard President Jang's son is in the same school as you."Kibum said.

"Nae. I know him,oppa. Since middle school."you smiled.

"Oh really? That's great! Both of you should have new ideas on the project!"he chimed.

"Yup!"you said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School

You walked past EXO not even galncing at them. You already thought that it's best not giving any chance.

"Morning Yumi."Hyunseung greeted.

"Morning,Hyunseung! I guessed you already know that I'm joining the project."you stated.

"Yea. I guess we can discuss on the project more frequently." he suggested. 

"Yea. I thought about what you said last time.

 

"So, how's is it going with the project?"you asked.

"Hmm... quite ok though but a little busy. I feel that something is lacking from the perfect hotel." Hyunseung commented.

~

And based on that, I have thought of a suggestion. How about have a roof top garden with a cafe and also a somfortable place for people to stargaze and relax. We could use some furnitures and dim lightings. Most importantly is the garden. Of course we will still have a normal cafe for business talk. This is just one of my ideas. If you agree, I will pass up a proposal."you said.

"It's a good idea. You can pass up the proposal and discuss it during the meetings." Hyunseung said.

"Thanks. I will then." you said.

-----------------------------------------------------

'Hmm.... seems like Yumi and Hyunseung are hitting off quite weel right?"HyunA said to Suho and Kris.

Kri and Suho shot both of you a glance to see you smiling.

They looked away as their face darkened.

HyunA smirked.

exo-exo-m-kris-Favim.com-507599.png120502BEASTatHanaNatureLoveGreenConcert4tumblr_m58bejlf9Z1qc39vq.gif