Kai! Luhan! It's you!

Rival Brothers

Mrs Lee walked into Class 1A and slienced the class. She smiled a  little and said " Class, we have a new student here. Let her introduce herself. Come in, Yumi."

I walked in slowly and bowed after introducing myself. "My name is Kim Yumi. Please take care of me." I had my cold, brown eyes staring at the class. My face was expressionless.

Ms Lee then broke the slience and said " Yumi, you can take a seat. Sit anywhere you want among the empty seats."

I bowed without saying anything. 

" Omg, she's sitting with EXO! With what reasons?" "!" "She's scary." "What a cold aura. How can she sit with my beloved oppas?" "Darn it."

I heard the murmurings of the girls but I decided to ignore them.

* Who's EXO?* I thought sliently in my heart while sitting down at a seat in between  two tables near the window.

" Sorry! We're late!" a boy panting at the door exclaimed.

"Hurry down to your seats!" Mrs Lee bellowed.

I was even more bewildered. *What the hell? What's with all the girls fangirling? Who is he or them?* I thought while keeping my poker face on as I saw 6 boys came in and another 6 boys followed after.

Two of them had their poker face on like me and they sit beside me! *Oh well. Who cares but why is the class glaring at me? Did I do anything wrong?*

I ignored them and continued to pay attention in class. Ok, at least, I tried to. I am very uncomfortable with the way the boys around me are staring at me.

Finally, the class bell rang. *Finally! I can get out of this odd place!*

I quickly packed my things but as I wanted to leave, an arm held me back.

"YAH! Bwoh ya?" I shouted out of surprise.

" Whoa. Calm down! I just wanted to introduce ourselves to you." A boy with a handsome and cute face said.

"Fine. Sorry about that." I said with my pokerface on and my icy eyes on them.

" I am Sehun. Nice to meet you." he said.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Kim Yumi." i said trying to force a smile.

Two boys suddenly bellowed " What? Kim Yumi??!!" as they ran towards me. 

" Yes.... That's me." I replied in confusion. * What random guys.*

tumblr_m4lw76TMuy1r1hq9eo1_250.jpg

"Don't you remember me? I'm Kai! That is Lu Han! We were good friends with your unnie, Kim YuJin." 

* Hmm..... Kai, Luhan.... Seems familiar.... Ah! Oh yea. The 2 boys that were always with unnie and me training during middle school!*

" Kai oppa? Luhan oppa?" I said while slowly my expression softened and my lips broke into a smile. 

"Yeah! You remembered us! How we missed you! You and Yujin disappeared in the 2nd year abruptly." Luhan said while hugging me with Kai.

" Yah! Oppa! I can't breathe!" I said.

" Kai, let go." " Luhan, let go." Two voices spoke out from the back. I peeked behind to see the two pokerfaced guys that sit beside me.

Kai and Luhan let go of me, apologising and continued to introduce the rest of the members.

" This is Suho. Exo K's leader." Kai said. I bowed and surprisingly he bowed too with a tiny smile. I can't help but smile too. He has this contagious warm smile.

" This is Kris. Exo M's leader." Luhan said. I bowed too. Although he bowed, he didn't smile like Suho did. * He looks so scary for a person.*

Luhan seemed to have read my mind as he said " Relax, Yumi. Our leader is a good person. It's just his eyebrows that make him look angry but if you see him with his bangs down, he's so cuddly!"

I giggled and saw Kris softened a bit and then sent a glare towards Luhan. The other members also laughed except for Suho.

I crept beside Kai and whispered " Why are you all in two groups? Why is Suho and Kris so scary with their pokerface?" I can't help but ask. I can't resist my curiosity.

Kai giggled but shrugged it off. I sent him a What-the-heck look. He chuckled.

Luhan then said" Yumi, Join us for lunch!" Kai scoffed and said " NO! She's coming with me!" They continued to argued until I shouted.

"Stop arguing! Take turns then if you don't want to eat together!"

"Luhan oppa first since he asked first, Kai oppa." I said.

Kai mumbled " Why?"

'Aww... Kai oppa, don't be mad or sad. I'll eat with you tomorrow." I whispered to him while patting his head.

"Lets' go, Yumi!" Luhan exclaimed.

Exo M walked down the stairs with Luhan pulling me.

" Bye, Kai oppa and Exo K!" I shouted.

Kai was still in the classroom pouting.

The whole day flew past quickly and I learnt alot about EXO, the school's most popular group. That's why the girls in class acted like that but I don't care. Most importantly, I found Kai and Luhan Oppa! I grinned.

I touched the hexagon necklace that my unnie gave me before she passed away and said 'Unnie, Kai oppa and Luhan oppa are here. You can worry not about me anymore. I know they are good friends of yours and they will be mine too.'

image                 tumblr_m4zl5nmSx91rx58lzo2_250.jpg