Secret

Rival Brothers

"Yumi ah!" Kai called out.

"Nae? Kai oppa?" I asked while turning around to face him.

"Do you know your feelings now?" he whispered.

" I...I may know but I don't plan to say it yet. He still needs to be on probation period." I smiled.

"Yah! Bwoh ya? Tell me!" Kai urged.

"Aniyo,oppa..." I teased as I ran to class.

"Yah! Come back!" Kai shouted as he chased her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong, Yumi." Kris greeted while smiling.

"Annyeong. Why are you acting like this?" I asked as I took my seat.

"Wae? It's normal since I want to court you." he replied bluntly.

I looked away,hiding my blushing cheeks.

Kris have been treating you warmly ever since the date. he takes care of me about everything and always checks on me. I really appreciate his care for me. But still, I didn't show any signs of me liking him.

"oppa, do you want to go eat lunch with me and BaekHyun?" I asked.

"Ok." Kris answered. 'Of course I don't want you to have your own moments with BaekHyun.'

Yes, I am calling Kris oppa now.keke and besides Luhan,Kai,Suho and Kris the next closest to me is Bacon!

"BaekHyun oppa! Kris oppa is coming with us." I informed.

"Ara!" Baekhyun replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School days were normal but I was closer to each of the EXO members now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed as it was now maths lesson. Although I pass the exams and tests I still hate the subject. It's so hard! I get headaches thinking of the solutions sometimes.

I was busy in class copying notes...

*knock knock*

"Mianhae. I'm late." a sweet and y ,girly voice called out.

I froze. 'That voice...'

"It's ok. Class, this is our new student, Kim HyunA ssi." the teacher introduced.

'HyunA' I thought as I shook my head. I looked up to see the person. There was a sweet innocent looking girl in front.  I was totally stunned that I dropped the pen I was holding.

tumblr_lbkg30s0p31qb0b9ro1_400.jpg

'It can't be her. Shouldn't she be in America? No way! What is she doing here?' I thought nervously.

Kris noticed my sudden change of face and he bent down to pick up the pen I dropped.

"Yumi? Yumi?" he whispered.

I didn't budge. So he shook my shoulders.

"Na--ee?" I stuttered.

"Is everything ok? You look pale." Kris commented worriedly.

"I'm fine." I assured as I took the pen from Kris hands.

You caught HyunA gaze.

'Long time no see, Yumi... Be careful...' HyunA smirked.

'She....' I froze.

imagekim_hyuna__21082009000239.jpg

But there was one thing no one knows except for my family and Jessica about HyunA and me.