"Bwoh????"

Rival Brothers

At School

The EXO is finally together! Suho and Kris reconciled and everyone was happy for them. They were walkung to class when my handphone rang.

"Yeoboseyo? I asked.

.........

"Bwoh??? Jinjja?" I cried out. EXO was staring at me as if I was crazy.

" Come to the entrance of the school.I'm waiting. Pali!" the voice called.

I hung up and dashed to the other side of the school cutting Suho's sentence.

"Yumi, who....." Suho trailed off as I dashed past EXO.

EXO chased after me and shouted for me to stop. I didn't, in fact I didn't even hear anything. I was only trying my best to run the fastest as I could to the entrance which is on the other side of the school. Tears came rushing down my cheeks as I ran. 

"Oppa! Lets' go!" I cried out as he started his engine. I jumped into the car and zoomed off.

07276_Ferrari_California_Open_Top.jpg

(the Car)

Leaving EXO dumbfounded behind except for Kai and Luhan. All of them were panting but mildly since they were basketballers and volleyball players.

"Is that Yumi? Did you just see what I saw?" Sehun said in disbelief. EXO nodded their heads. Their jaws gaped except for Kai and Luhan.

"How did she do that?" Tao asked even though he knew since he practiced martial arts.

"Of course she can! She's a basketball and volleyball player in the past and was also good at it.Not surprsing that she can jump and run at this spped with that stamina...." Luhan said.

"Bwoh???" EXO exclaimed except for Kai and Luhan of course.

Kai sighed as he explained " I guess you all didn't know."

"Why didn't you tell us?" D.O asked.

"Well you didn't ask and Yumi didn't mention about basketball or volleyball to us when she came here." Kai said. "Yea. and I noticed that she never touched the balls even once when she got here rather than just seeing us train. It's weird but we didn't ask as we know that she will tell us if she wants to." Luhan said.

EXO nodded. Now they were worried about where I went.

I was on the plane by now. My phone was off so I din't know that EXO had been messaging and calling me like crazy.

"Urgh!!! Why isn't she picking up??" Kris bellowed frustrated.

"Yumi.... Reply!" Chanyeol hissed as he punched on the 'send' button for the umpteenth time.

"Come on..." Suho murmured as he cried to call me.

Same with the rest of EXO, they panicked as everyone was fiddling with their phones.

I was there on the plane, panicking but not for the same reason. I was hoping to land in Busan faster.

I was with Oppa. I just remembered what he told me just now.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"Yumi ah. Oppa here. Mum and Dad are in the hospital after a car accident."

"Bwoh??? Jinjja???" I cried out. EXO was staring at me as if I was crazy.

"Come to the entrance of the school. I'm waiting! Pali!" the voice called out.

It was too scary. At the thought of it, I cringed. Oppa noticed it and grabbed my hands. I gave a small smile to him. "Kibum oppa..."

kibum+%25282%2529.jpg