Seeing him for the first time

Rival Brothers

You woke up because of the blazing sun shining intensively on you.

You groaned "Aish.... I want to sleep more." you flipped to the other side and them "Bum!"

"Crap!" you moaned as you rubbed your back. You fell down of the net.

You noticed that it was 8am. "Shoot! I'm late for school!"you shouted as you got back on your feet and raced to the lockers, occasionally whining from the pain.

"Lucky, I brought my uniform." you smiled as you changed into it and washed up and packed everything."Ah! My books!I should call Kris or Suho to help me bring it to school." you said and fished out your phone while hurriedly walking to school.

'Ah... I shouldn't be even talking to them.But this is an emergency. Or at least I would stay the furthest from Kris and Bacon.' you hestitated but still called Suho.

"Yeoboseyo?" Suho said.

"Annyeong. It's me,Yumi. Erm... can you bring me my books?"you asked, using as less words as you can.

"Yumi! Where did you sleep last night? We were so worried! Are you okay?"Suho worriedly said.

"Just bring my books. We'll meet in class."it was all that you said in a cold tone and you hung up the phone. 'Sorry,Suho. Everything starts today.'you sighed.

You continued to rush to school knowing that any slower you will be late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who is it?" Kris asked hearing a fuss from his hyung.

Suho regained from his trance and said Yumi.

"What??!! What did she say??? HOw is she??"Kris immediately asked while rushing over to his hyung.

"She just said to help her bring her books to school. and in a cold tone.She ignored my questions and just hung up."Suho said sadly but atonished. He knew you wasn't a rude girl.

Kris stayed slient while processing his thoughts.'Did something happen to her? Or is it because of yesterday?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You reached school 5 minutes before lessons starts. Your class are already filled with students fooling around or chit chatting.

You walked over to your seat. You exhaled as you took a seat beside your tablemate,Baekhyun.

Both of you didn't converse. 'Maybe staying beside Baekhyun rather than the other guys are much more easier. Both of us don't even want to talk to each other.'

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a little bang on your table. You looked up to see Suho grinning. "Your books."he said.

You stood up and arranged the books. "Thanks." you said to him.

You noticed him still standing in front of you."Yes." you asked not looking at him.

"Are you sure you are really alright? Are you coming home today?"Suho whispered the last part.

You froze at the word 'home.'

"I guess." you replied while sitting down at immersed yourself in your book.

Suho saw your actions and left to his seat. Actually, you were pretending that you were reading so that Suho won't stay around you.

The lessons was as boring as it can be. You can't focus let alone listen to your teacher blabbling on and one about the topics.

You then thought over your decisions. 'Should I really move out? Since I will be ignoring them in school, if I still stay there, they will suspect if everything's true. I can't let the matter slip. Who's knows what HyunA had in her mind? Hurt Bacon and separate EXO?No way! Hmm... where will I stay then?If I'm getting an apartment, Kibum oppa has to help me though.But will he agree? Aish...'

"Ms Kim Yumi. Kim Yumi!"the teacher bellowed. That sent you right back to reality.

"Yes?"you asked innocently.

"Stop daydreaming in class. Stand outside." the teacher ordered. You nodded and bowed. 

'What got her daydreaming?This girl...'Kris thought as he watched you move out the classroom.

You walked outside and stayed by the door. but Kris could see you perfectly at his seat.

You were bored so you started o space out again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yo!"someone whispered as he tapped your shoulders.

You turned around to see....."Hyunseung?"

"Yup! That's my name!"he chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"I told you I'll be studying here right?I'm taking a tour before lessons start officially tomorrow."he explained.

You nodded.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Punished." you said shyly since it's kind of embarrassing.

"Really? You should change your kiddo ways..." he smirled.

"Yah! Chincha! Get along... Orelse I would get in trouble if the teacher sees me talking to someone."you urged.

"aww.... You will miss me right?" he joked.

"As if." you scoffed.

"Ok.Bye."he said and walked into the office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Exactly, Who's that guy?' Kris thought as he stared at you talking to someone happily.

Hyuna traced Kris vision to see you with a guy.

She looked closely.

'Isn't that Jang Hyunseung?? What is he doing here? Is he that close to Yumi anyways?'HyunA thought.