Confrontation

Rival Brothers

'Class, we have a new student. Please welcome Jang Hyunseung." she announced and everyone clapped even you.

Hyunseung walked to the front and bowed."Annyeonghasseyo, Jang Hyunseung immnida. Please take care of me."

The girls were already fangirling over him.

"So, Mr Jang please choose a seat." she said.

"Erm, since I know someone here, can I sit with her?" Hyunseung asked, eyeing you.

"Sure! Who's that lucky person?" the teacher asked.

"Kim Yumi."he said.

The class sounded a "ooh..." while the girls were practically sending daggers to you. Even the boys were looking at you.

You cleared your throat as you fidgeted uncomfortably in your seat.

'Ok. Then Mr Byun, can you shift to the next table?"the teacher asked and Baekhyun nodded.

Hyunseung came and sat beside you.

"Hi!"he chimed.

"Hi." you smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Isn't that the guy I saw yesterday?' Kris thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"thanks."you said to Hyunseung.

'For?" he asked.

"Nothing." you said and looked away. Hyunseung shrugged and concentrated on the lessons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time

"Yumi! Want to eat together?" Suho asked.

"No. Thanks." you rejected politely while you packed your things.

"Yumi, why are you avoiding us?"Suho asked sincerely.

"I'm not. I'm just not hungry. Bye." you said as you walked quickly away.

'You're quite on track,Yumi.' HyunA smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yumi!"Hyunseung called as he saw you alone on the bench.

"Hi." you said and looked to him.

"Are you close with those EXO guys?" he asked.

You hesitated for a while and said" NO."

"Oh. okay." he said. He knew that you were obviously lying.

Then you two talked about school and business stuff.

"So, how's is it going with the project?"you asked.

"Hmm... quite ok though but a little busy. I feel that something is lacking from the perfect hotel." Hyunseung commented.

"Oh." you said nodding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Home

"Oh. You're home." Kris said.

You looked at him and nodded then you walked to your room.

'Something is definitely up.' Kris thought. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeoboseyo?" you said.

"Annyeong. Why did you call, my precious dongsaeng?' Kibum said.

"Oh. I was hoping that you will help me buy an apartment in Seoul for me to live in." you said.

"By yourself? Is anything wrong in your current place?" he asked.

"No. I just thought that I should not trouble them anymore." you said.

"Very well. I have an apartment in Seoul though. I bought it recently.Mind living there?" he asked.

"Nope!" you chimed.

"alright. Then I'll send you the address and you can move in at anytime. Regarding the keys, I left it with Uncle Yoon." he said.

"Arrasso. Gomawo!" you said and ended the call.

You smiled. 

------------------------------------------------------------

You walked out of your room to get a drink when you were being grabbed to the rooftop.

You struggled from his grip and shouted for him to ket go but he ignored.

"Kris??" you said.

"Yes." he answered.

"If you want to talk to me, just ask! Why the grabbing and pulling?" you said a little annoyed.

"Cause you'll ignore me!" he raised his voice.

'That's true.' you thought.

He grabbed your shoulders and stared deeply into your eyes. "Why are you avoiding EXO?"

"I didn't." you said looking down.

"Don't lie to me.What happen?" he asked.

"Nothing!"you yelled, looking straight into his eyes. There, Kris saw, fury, sadness and an apologetic eyes.

"Yumi..." he cooed.

"Fine. If you leave me alone. I am ignoring you guys because I'm tired of you guys. I want to be alone or even change friends."you said satring in his eyes.

He cringed.'Is what she saying the truth?'

"Leave me alone. Tell the guys as well. Treat it that we don't know each other at all." you said while walking away.

"How can I?!"Kris bellowed. Tears evident in his eyes. You stopped in your tracks.

"I've saw you cry because of your family. I've cared for you and loved you! How can you be so cruel to tell me to forget you!?" he continued.

You were shocked by his sudden enragement. You really wanted to day that you didn't want it to happen too but you stopped yourself. "Kim Yumi, don't softened or else everything's gonna be busted. Maybe if I leave, he will give up.' you thought.

You walked off into your room.

Kris watched you walked off as his tears finally escaped his eyes. He dropped to his knees on the floor. His heart felt so empty and hurt when you said those hurtful words to him and the fact that you didn't even turn to look at him before you walk off.

"Yumi....." his voice trailed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You closed your doors as tears were already staining your face. You can't help but cry at this moment. Imagining Kris' breakdown because of you hurts you more. The fact that he was crying because of you. "I am so cruel.... aren't I?" you muttered ,wping away the tears.

You clenched your fists. "For them, I'm willing to sacrifice. Even my love."you whispered the last part.